Day 3: Fireworks

Sana's POV

"Today, they will be having a music festival, should we go?" I asked Tzuyu who still lying beside me on the bed and playing with my hair.
"Wherever and whatever you want, my princess," she said as she smiled at me.
"Then what to do before we go to see the concert?" I asked.
"Let's just walk around the town or maybe we can go to the farmers market first?" She said as I stare at her.
"What to do in the farmers market, then?" I asked.
"Having a fresh and sweet savory snacks?" She said as she gets up from the bed and grab her towel.
"I will have a shower first, want join me?" She winked at me as again she teased me.
"Nooo... go yourself," I said as she smirks and goes in the bathroom.

"What kind of fruits you like?" I asked Tzuyu as we arrived at the farmers market.
"You," she said.
"I'm not a fruits.. cheesy" I said.
"Woah.. blueberries" I shouted as I go to one of the fruits stand and pick the blueberries.
"You like it?" Tzuyu asked as I nodded.
"You can try it," the seller said.
"Thank you," I said as I try the blueberry.
"Here," I said as I feed Tzuyu and she eats it.
"Hmm.. this is good, let's buy some" Tzuyu said as we picks the blueberries.
"Here try this too," the seller offered us the other berries, Raspberry.
"Ahh.. thank you," I said.
"Hmm so let's just take both, I will pay for it" Tzuyu said as she paid the fruits and we continue to walk around the farmers market

Of course we didn't forget to take some picture, that's her job though..
"Need a model?" I asked.
"I can't pay you for being my model, too beautiful and too cute.." she said as I blushed.
"You don't need to pay me for being your model, I let you to take my picture now? Or maybe there is no other chance" I said as she nodded.
"Okay.. so just do everything you want to and please don't be too beautiful.. my boss might fall for you later" she said.
"What? Keekkekeke.." I laughed as I keep walking around the market.

"Tzuyu, look at this...Tzuyu?" I called her but I can't see her around.
"Tzuyu? Where are you?" I search around the market panicly.
Where is she going? Is she lost? No she won't as she will be find the way back to the hotel, but not me.. I don't have anything with me.. just my notebook. This is not funny, all my stuff is with her, the map and my wallet is in her bag.
"Chou Tzuyyuuuuuuuu!!!!" I shouted.
She is tall but why I can't see her, where the fuck is she going?
"Sana?" Someone pats my back as I turned back and I thought it was Tzuyu but..
"Dahyun?" My ex-girlfriend.
"You are here, nice to meet you here.. it is been a long time, since last time we meet each other" She said as suddenly a smol girl linked her hand to Dahyun.
"Unnie, who is her?" That girl asked.
"Sana," Dahyun said as the girl glared at me.
"Hi, I'm Chaeyoung.. her girlfriend," the girl said.
"Ahh.. yes.. nice to know you," I said.
"You alone?" Dahyun asked.
"No, actually I'm with someone and I think I get lost.. hahahhah" I giggled.

"Oh, you can just join us," Dahyun said as I felt someone stop walking beside me and put her hand on my shoulder.
"Damn it.. why you walk so fast...I'm exhausted" That is Tzuyu.
"Where are you going? I search for you.." I whined as I hit her hand.
"Ahhh.. yaaa" she whined.
"Oh yeah.. Tzuyu this is Dahyun and this is Chaeyoung her girlfriend" I said as Tzuyu extend her hand to Dahyun.
"Chou Tzuyu, Sana's girlfriend," she said to them as I look at her..
"Yaaa" I glared at her.
"Why? You are my girlfriend.. anything wrong?" Tzuyu said as Dahyun smirk.
"You find someone better than me too, great" Dahyun said as she holds her girlfriend's hand.

"Is she your ex?" Tzuyu asked as she whispers.
"Yeah" I nodded.
"Babe, how about the double date?" Tzuyu said.
"Yaaa what are you-" I said as I get cut by them
"Call.. Double date" both of Dahyun and Chae said.
"Yaaa whyy," I clench my teeth and glared at Tzuyu.
"Why what? Nothing wrong with the double date though" she said.
"Okay, whatever," I said.
"Where to go?" Dahyun asked.
"We decided to go to the music festival of the center if the town later, would you like to join?" Tzuyu said as they nodded.
"Okay, let's go together," Dahyun said.
"Babe, let's have a lunch first" Chae said to Dahyun.
"Hmmm okay, let's go to have a lunch first" Dahyun said as we followed them.