Day 4: Sky

Tzuyu's POV

We are on our way to Teusink's Pony farm, we can have a little picnic there and also we can have a pony and horse rides, having an experience for feeding the sheep and goats at the animal barn.
"Baby, I'm tired" Sana whines as we are walking to the farm with the long path of green weeds.
"Come here" I Squat down and piggyback her.
"Are you okay with this?" She asked.
"Everything for you, Sana," I said as she kisses my cheeks.
"Why are you being so sweet to me today?" I asked her.
"Why? You are my girlfriend, though" she said.
"I love you," I said as again she pecks my cheeks with her kiss.
"Stop making me flutters," Sana said as she sends me her sweetest smile.

Is she in a good mood? She looks so happy and cheerful today. We arrived at the farm as we find the guard and asking how can we have horse rides.
"Follow me," the staff there said to us as they lead us to the horse's cage.
"You can choose the horse that will bring you around this farm," the staff said as we look around the cage.
"Ahh yaaa Tzuyuu.." Sana whines while one of the horse licks her hand.
"Kekekkekek.. it is okay she won't eat you" I giggle as she hits me.
"I know.. that is just I'm scared" Sana said.
"Kekekeke..come here babe," I said as I wrap my hand around her waist.

"You want him?" The staff asked Sana for the white horse he is holding.
"Okay," Sana said as the staff get onto the horse and extend his hand to Sana to help her up.
"Ehmm" I fake a cough.
"Can we just ride it ourselves?" I asked as Sana is on the horse with that random staff.
"Did you ever have a horse riding?" The staff asked as he holds the reins with his hand around Sana's waist.
"No, but I can ride it, y...you don't need to guard us" I said as Sana smirks.
"Tzuyu, just go find one horse and follow us then," Sana said.
"Noo.. I want to ride it with my GIRLFRIEND" I said as the staff go down the horse and pats me.
"I'm sorry, if I make you jealous, little girl" he said as he walks away from us.
"What is wrong with you, Tzuyu?" Sana asked me.
"He is sitting too close to you, I'm the one who should sit there," I said as Sana giggles.
"Jealous?" She said.
"Noooo.." I said as suddenly the horse is moving.
"Ehhh.. ya ya.. Tzuyu" Sana shouted as suddenly someone come and pats the horse to calm it.

"He is waiting for you guys to go around the farm, you guys should go" a girl looks like bunny said while patting the horse.
"Let me help you up," the girl said as I get on the horseback with Sana in front of me.
"Babe, help them with the horse.." the staff before coming to the girl.
"Okay, I will," the girl said as she winks at the staff.
"I won't disturb your girlfriend, dude.. I have a girlfriend too" the staff said as he smiled at me.
"Yes, guess you guys are a new couple? You guys look so cute together, my girlfriend is the type of a jealous one too" the girl like bunny said.
"Girlfriend?" I asked.
"Hey I'm a girl too.." the staff said as she glared at me.
"Guess she is too handsome to be a girl," Sana said.
"Oh yeah.. my name is Nayeon and she is Jeongyeon" the girl introduce themselves.
"You should help them to have around babe," Jeongyeon said.
"Okay," Nayeon said as she pulling the reins to help us as the horse start walking.

We are having our horseback riding as Nayeon let us ride it ourselves now.
"You can go yourself now, I will be around if you need me," Nayeon said as someone come with her horse.
"Babe, get on," Jeongyeon said as Nayeon gets on the horse with Jeong.
"Enjoy your date with the horse, we will have our date to," Jeong said as she winked at us.
"See you, we will be around her if you need something" Jeong shouted as she go away with her horse and Nayeon with her.

We go back to the cage as we bring back the horse after going for many rounds of horseback riding.
"Did you enjoy it?" Jeongyeon asked Sana.
"Yes we enjoy it" I answer her instead of Sana.
"Ahh great.. how about go to the animal barn for next? I will take you guys there" Jeongyeon said.
"Okay, Let's go" Sana said as she linked her arm with me.
"Seems like you guys is not from here," Sana asked Jeongyeon.
"Yeah, Me and Nayeon is from Korea and we are here working for part time," Jeong said.
"And having a short holiday" Nayeon come from nowhere.
"How about you guys?" Jeong asked.
"We are having a honey moon," I said.
"Tzuyuuuuuu..." Sana slaps my arm.
"Ouchhh.." I whine.
"No we are working here, I'm a travel journalist and she is a photographer," Sana said.
"Where are you guys from?" Nayeon asked.
"Taiwan....Japan" I said.
"Ohh...so you guys come from the different country, wow," Nayeon said as I nodded.

We are feeding the sheep and the goats while we are in the animal barn as Sana so excited to be here. It is so good to see her smile and laughed, she does enjoy today's trip.
______________

Sana's POV

"Let's stop for awhile I'm tired," I said as Tzuyu sits on the green grass at the farm and make herself relax by lying on it.
"Tzuyuu..what are you doing?" I asked.
"Come here, look up the sky this is so amazing," she said as I lie on the grass too beside her.
"Wait, here," she said as she asked me to put my head on her arm.
"Look up," Tzuyu said as I look up the blue sky
The sky is so beautiful, I feel like I'm flying in that sky so beautiful so amazing.
"The sky is blue but what I see is not blue," Tzuyu said as

"The sky is so colorful when I'm with you" she continues as she gives me the next card

"Hey, it is cheesy," I said as I get up and peck her lips.
"I don't know that I have such sweet girlfriend now, with me beside me, Thank you Tzuyu.. I love you" I said as she gets up.
"Wait.. what? What did you say?" She asked.
"What?" I pretend to be stupid.
"I hear something that I wanted to hear for a long time ago," Tzuyu said.
"What thing? I have such sweet girlfriend?" I asked.
"Nooo the words after that," she said as she teases me.
"Thank you?" I asked.
"Ohh damn it Sana.. after that" she gets annoyed as I loop my hand around her neck and lean towards her and kiss her.
"Tzuyu" I pull off as she hummed.
"Hmmm?"
"I love you," I said as I can see her smile.
"Yeah, that's it.. you said it" she smirks as she holds me and put her hand around my waist and kiss me.

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤

Thanks for reading....