Day 14: Stars

Sana's POV

I never know that I will get a such caring, sweet and romantic girlfriend like Tzuyu.
She likes to give me a surprise without any event in that day, she will just surprise me with anything she prepared for me, for everyday.
Feeling so lucky to have her as my girlfriend, I will not let her go even after our days ended, I will not let her...

"Believe in me, I will lead you all the way, babe" Tzuyu said as she fold blinded me.
"Uuuuu.. where will you take me babe?" I asked as I felt her hand gently wrap onto both of my wrist slowly leading me to take a step.
"Somewhere beautiful for my beautiful princess" Tzuyu said as she keeps leading me to somewhere, it is so silence as just can hear cricket noises.
"You don't take me to forest right?" I asked as she giggles.
"Yes I take you to the forest and I will let the tiger eat you" Tzuyu said.
"Eeeeee.. you're so mean" I try to hit her but I think I didn't get to do it.
"Ups" Tzuyu said as she giggled

"Here we are" Tzuyu said as we stop somewhere where the winds blowing all over my hair, Tzuyu slowly let my hand go as I slowly felt her hand that untying the fold blind cloth as she slowly let off the fold and I slowly open my eyes as I can see Tzuyu's hand holding the card.

She give me that card as she let me take it from her hand.
"Look up, babe" she said as she wraps her arms around me, give me the favourite back hugs ever.
"The stars so beautiful" I amazed at the shiny stars full all over the night sky, I never realize that they shine for me everyday with the most beautiful light in in the dark.
"I feel really grateful" Tzuyu suddenly said as I place my hand on her wrist that still around me hugging me tight.
"Grateful of what?" I asked as I can feel she is kissing my head.
"God send me the brightest star tonight" she said as I turn over and look at her eyes.

"The brightest star?" I asked her as she pinches the tips of my nose.
"You" she wink at me as I smirk.
"Cheesy, babe" I said as Tzuyu look up the sky again admiring the beautiful of the night.
"Look" she said as she points the sky.
I look up and I see the shooting star.
"Make a wish" I said as I close my eyes and make a wish

I wish I could always be with Tzuyu with all my love to here, and be happy forever

I open my eyes as I look at Tzuyu that staring at me.
"You have make your wish?" I asked as she smiled.
"What is your wish?" I asked her.
"I didn't wish because my wish already come true" she said.
"Hmmm? What is that?" I asked.
"You" she said as she rubbed my hair gently.
"What did you wish for?" She asked me.
"Secret" I tease her as she grinned.
"Eihh, come on tell me or I will...." She said as I stick my tongue out.
"Will what?" I asked as she pulls me closer to her and put her lips on mine.
"Tell me" she pulls off.
"No" I said as again she continue to kiss me.
"Okay if you don't want to" she said as I smirks and wrap my hand around her waist looking back at the shiny stars together

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤

Thanks for reading...