Day 8: Pieces

Sana's POV

She played with my hair, while I'm leaning on her shoulder, I don't want the time keep ticking, please just stop for awhile, I'm too happy being here, on her side, on her caress, on her touch, everything feel so right, I don't want to end this, let me stay here, forever with this feelings.
"Are you awake, right? Stop pretend to sleep" Tzuyu said as she pinches my nose.
"Can I just sleep here forever, with you?" I said as I wrap my hand around her tightly, closing back my eyes.
"You like to cuddle that much?" Tzuyu asked as she kissed my forehead.
"Hmm.. I like everything in you, and you made me to," I said as she pulls back and look into my eyes.

"I never thought this will happend this soon" Tzuyu said.
"This what?" I asked as I play with her hair.
"This feeling, in here" she said as she point my upper chest.
"Tzuyu..." I look at her as she hummed.
"Tell me this is not just a game" I said as she turn around and get up from bed.
"Tzuyu, why you always avoid this topic?" I asked as she leans towards me and kiss my forehead.
"I didn't avoid it, I just don't want to talk about it" she said as she gets up and go to the bathroom.

__________

Tzuyu take me to somewhere with me who is blindfolded by her, I don't know what is she planning to do, but yes, I just followed what she wants me to do.
She leads me with her both hands, go out from the taxi and having a walk to somewhere, yes somewhere, I can't even see anything..
"When I can take this off, babe?" I asked her as she whispers
"Almost" she said then I felt her hand on my shoulder.
"Okay, Keukenhof" she said as she help me to put off the blindfolded on me.
What I see all is the Tulips flowers, this is the heaven of tulips.
"Ohhh My Goddd" I open my mouth wide while admiring all the flowers around me.

Tzuyu hugs me from back, leaning her chin on my shoulder.
"It is so beautiful" I said.
"But the most beautiful here for me is you" Tzuyu said as I turn back to face her.
"So this is a surprise?" I asked as I peck her lips.
"Yeah, I can tell that" Tzuyu said as she blushed.
"You like it?" She asked as I nodded, with her hand around my waist, as I throw my hand to loop on her neck and lean towards her and kiss her.
She touches me like she doesn't want to lose me, and she kisses me like the world is all just ours..

Everything stops when...
"Yaaaaaaa Minaaaaa... stopp..please I'm sorry" someone shouted from the other side as we pull off and look at them.
There is another couple here I guess.
"Minaaa, I'm sorry, heyyy....." The girl runs to catch the other girl who is ignoring her.
"You know them?" Tzuyu asked me.
"No, it is just they looks familiar" I said as I saw the girl is falling down from running to to her girlfriend.
"Ohhh.." I startled as I walk towards the girl but..
"You stupid I hate you, get up" the girl looks like penguin run to that falling girl and help her up.
"Mina, I Love You, marry me?" The falling girl said as she is on her knee down, looking at the girl.

"Oh gosh, she took my idea" Tzuyu mumbles.
"What?" I look at Tzuyu as she smirks.
"No, I said they were so cute" Tzuyu said as we watch the couple.
"Yes, they are" I said as the couple is sharing a kiss together and Tzuyu just block my sight.
"Heyy" I said as I knocked her hand of my eyes.
"Are you envy with them?" Tzuyu asked as she pull me and wrap her arms around ny waist.
"Hmmm a little bit" I said as she smile and.
"Flower?" She kneel down and give me a stem of red tulip.
"Thank you" I grab it from her hand and look at it excitedly.
"The petals, I think it is not complete yet, see or this is just broken" I said as I check on the tulip and I saw there is a broken petals of the flower.

"Yes, it is here" Tzuyu said as she gives me the eighth card with a piece of the broken flower petals on it.
"It is just like me" she said.

"Like you?" I asked.
"If you don't come to my life, I will be just like a broken pieces" she said.
"Tsk.. I should be the one who said that" I said as we both giggled.

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤

Thanks for reading...