Day 17: Dancing

Sana's POV

After the long journey of the town today, with the fully stomach fill up by the amazing taste of every Holland dishes, we get out from the restaurant as what I see is the tear of the clouds that keep pouring down, hitting the ground making it wet, with the cold wind hitting on our skin, making us shiver.
"You cold?" Tzuyu wraps her hand around me as she surprise me with her warm back hug.
"Hmmm, and I'm really grateful to have you to make me warm, baby" I said as I turn around and hugs her, wrapping my hand around her waist and burying my face on her chest, I can feel her hand is stroking my hair, patting it gently.
"It is my responsibility" she said as she placed her chin on my head.
"So, how can we go back? It is raining" I asked as I look at her.
"Do you bring an umbrella?" She asked me back as I shaked my head.

"So, I guess we will stuck here till the rain stop pouring and freeze" Tzuyu said as I giggled.
"Noo, we will just......" I said as I run to the rain and feel the drop of it hitting on me, all over my skin.
"Yaaa, Sanaaa" Tzuyu shouted as she pulls me back to the storefront so I don't get wet, but I insisted and I get to pull her towards me and get soaked together.
"Yaaa, you crazy? Let's go back we are soaking"  Tzuyu shouted under the rain drops.
"Nooo, let's just dance" I said as I begin to making a wave from my body, moving my steps under the drops of water, it is cold but I feel really happy,
"Come on, let's dance with me" I said as Tzuyu smirks and looking around where everyone who walk passed by us is staring at us.
"Okay, let's be insane" Tzuyu said as she start to dance with me, holding me under the cold drops, with our clothes and jeans are soaking, even our coat is wet, but we don't care, we keep dancing like crazy having fun free up our mind under the rain.

"Sanaaaaa" Tzuyu shouted as she stops dancing.
"Hmmmm?" I stops too as I look at her.
"Thank you" she said.
"For what?" I asked back as she pulls out something from her coat

"For making me find another shortcut to happiness, especially with you, that happiness is everlast" Tzuyu said as I look at her with the drops of water keep hitting on our face

"My pleasure, baby, I love you" I said as I throw myself to her, jump to her as she catch me and lift me up.
"I love you more" she said as I lean towards her and put my lips on hers.
I feel really grateful for today, dancing under the rain with someone I love, find out that the happiness is infront of my eyes, and I will never let it go..
I will never let Tzuyu go, I love her, she is my everything, my happiness, and my world.

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤

Thanks for reading...