Day 27: Flowers

Sana's POV

Today we travel to a village in holland and staying there for few days as Tzuyu planned all of this.. this is fun..
And yeah.. I was walking around the village while Tzuyu is still at the rented room having herself prepared for today's date.. yes everyday is a date of us..
Even now.. I forgot about my job as a travel journalist.. even my Boss didn't called me or yelled at me.. scold me.. or fired me.. but yeah.. I don't even care about it anymore..

I'm happy this way... getting happier with Tzuyu now.. and I hope that my day will be more happier ahead with my one and only girl..
I walk to the village garden as I saw a super beautiful flowers around as I see there is one granny is struggling for watering the flowers all herself.. I run to her as I wanted to help her.
"Excuse me..grandma.. can I help you?" I asked as she smiled at me
"Ohh.. young lady.. you want to water the plants for me?" She asked.
"Sure.. I will help you" I said.
"Okay.. thank you.. young lady.. you can take the water pipe there and use it for watering.. it will be easily with that" she said as I nodded.

I run to the corner and search for the water pipe as I found it I get it and pull it towards the plants and push the pipe to let the water out but why it isn't working? Hmmm.
I pushed it again and again but it didn't even work..
"Babyy" suddenly I felt a warm touch on my shoulder and it is my girlfriend's hand.
"What are you doing?" She asked as I still keep trying to make the pipe works
"Gosh.. why this isn't working?" I mumbled as Tzuyu hold the pipe and pushed it.
"Ohhhh daaammnn" Tzuyu shouted as the water comes out and hit our face.
"Noo.. hey how to turn it off ohh damn" I hold the pipe as Tzuyu still wiping her face that wet because of the water suddenly come out and hit her..

"Gosh.. Sana.. I don't even wear my clothes for an hour or maybe at least 30 minutes" Tzuyu whines as she looks at herself that soaked by the water.
"Hahahhaha.. I'm sorry baby.. but get away.
I want to water the plants" I said as I pushed her to move a bit.
"Omg.. she even care more to the plant than her girlfriend now" Tzuyu mumbled as she followed me behind.
"Sana.. let me do it" Tzuyu said as she snatch the pipe from me and she is not watering the plants.
"Yaaaaaaa!!! Chou Tzuyu" but she watering me and I get soaked with her as she giggles and laughed at me alot..

We both played with the watering pipe as we done watering the plants..and suddenly the granny walk to us.
"Hey... two young lady.. you will catch a cold.. here.. towels for you guys.. and please join me for lunch there.. in the small hut not far way from here.. it is just the way of me to thank you guys for helping me" the granny said as we take the towels and nodded at her.

We walk to the small hut while drying oursleves..
"Babe.. here" Tzuyu said as she give me the card of today as always..

"And I have a flower named 'Tzuyu' planted inside my heart and still growing" I said

"I have one too the 'Minatozaki Sana' named" she smiled at me as we both enter the hut and get our lunch that prepared by the kind granny..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤

Thanks for reading...