Day 5: Dangerous

Sana's POV

"Can we just have our free day today? Having our date without any work to think of?" Tzuyu asked as I'm writing my journal in front of the monitor with my glasses on.
"Hmmmm....okay, let's take a break for today," I said as she pecks my cheeks.
"Yes you are the best, babe," she said.
"So what is your plan for our date then?" I asked her as she finds her clothes and gets changes.
"Get changes, and you will know it later," she said as I go get myself changes my clothes.

"I would like to know my girlfriend more, today so let's have a short coffee date," Tzuyu said as she pulls me inside the coffee shop.
She ordered the coffee for me and we take a seat at the table beside the window as we can see people are walking pass around.
"So, what is the first question for me?" I asked her.
"Hmmm what was your first impression of me?" She asked.
"Hmm annoying, but cute," I said.
"Cute? Kekekkeke.. then what is your biggest fear?" She asked again.
"The day after twenty-five days from now," I said as she looks at me and reaches my hand.
"I don't know what is that supposed to mean," she said as I smiled.
"Can I asked you too?" I asked.
"Sure, babe," she said as she takes a sip of her coffee.

"Have you ever been in love?" I asked.
"Yes, now I'm in love with someone, in front of me, who is looking at me," she said.
"What makes you attracted to me?" I asked.
"I think I shouldn't say it out of loud...." she said as she gets up from her seat and bent down.
"Cause you are sexy af" she whispers and takes a chance to kiss my cheeks.
"Am I?" I asked.
"Yes, babe," she said as I smirk at her.

We continue our discussion about ourselves as we have a walk around the town, don't have a destination and I don't care as long as I'm with her everywhere is it, everything will be just perfect if Tzuyu is the one with me.
"Do you have a nickname?" Tzuyu asked.
"Yes, Snake is my nickname," I said.
"Snake? Why?" She asked as she slips her hand around my waist and holds me.
"Because I'm a snake... kekeke" I said as I giggled and she pinches my nose.
"Then what about yours?" I asked.
"Yoda, you know that star wars thing," she said as I break into a laughed.
"What? Why Yoda?" I asked as she stops walking and she shows me how would she look like Yoda.
"Kekekek.. yeah Tzuyoda" I tease her as she glared at me.
"You know what? You are good at making people laughed" I said.
"Not funny, I don't have a good sense of humor,  though," she said as she walks away.

"Heyy, are you mad? I believe that you can't get mad at your cutest girlfriend ever, right?" I run to her as I linked my arm to hers and we are walking to the orchestra studio as Tzuyu asked me if I want to watch an orchestra or not.
"You want to watch it?" Tzuyu asked as she pointing the orchestra posters.
"Okay, let's watch it," I said as she bought the ticket at the counter and we enter the orchestra hall, sitting together as I lean on her shoulder with our hand intertwine together.
This is our fifth day dating each other and I'm still afraid of the time that flies too fast, don't want the day pass by so fast as I think I just want to stop the time with her, I want this moment last forever, I want to be with her just like this and hoping that we will never get into the 30th day of this game. Cause I want this be real not just a game..

The orchestra end and we decided to go back to our hotel room,
"Tzuyu, I want to ask you something," I said.
"Yes, what is it?" She asked as I sit on the edge of our bed.
"Can we just forget about this lame game?" I said as she walks towards me.
"Lame game?" She asked as she sits beside me and holds my hand.
"30 days date," I said.
"Okay, why? You don't like it?" She asked.
"It is not I don't like it, but can we just date for real, not just for 30 days," I said as she looks straight into my eyes then suddenly avoid my eyes contact and get up.
"Sana, we haven't had our dinner, don't you feel hungry?" She changes the topic.
"Tzuyu, I love you and that just happen to me, I don't know that I will fall for your trap and please can you just tell me that this is not just a game and let's have a real relationship," I said as I hug her from the back.

"Sana, I don't want to talk about this," she said as she breaks my hugs and looks at me.
"I'm sorry," she said as she turns back and wanted to walk out from the room.
"Why? You said that you love me, why Tzuyu? What is the reason of all of this if you just keep playing with me?" I shouted as she stops and turns back to look at me, sighing.
"Cause I don't really love you," Tzuyu said as I walk to her.
"Liar, I can see it in your eyes, we both are in love and this is what happen to us the perfect match of a stranger who falls in love because of the lame joke of game," I said as I believe that she is telling a lie, she loves me, and she is keeping something for me.
I walk towards her and kissed her but she pulls off.
"Sana..." she looks at me with that mysterious eyes.
"I know you love me, and I know you have your own reason about all these things, I won't ask this again, if you feel burden.." I said as she pulls me into a hug.
"I'm sorry, I'm not playing with you, I do love you but I'm just afraid," she said.
"Afraid of what?" I asked as she didn't answer me and just hugging each other of a long moment.

"I'm hungry, let's find something to eat downstairs" Tzuyu break off the hugs as she pulls me out of the room and goes find some food.
We have our light dinner then go back to our room a bit awkward silent.
"Sana.." Tzuyu called me as she give me the card as always

" Tzuyu called me as she give me the card as always

"What this is supposed to mean?" I asked her.
"If you are curious, maybe it can be the answer for you," she said.
"Answer of what?" I asked.
"Answer of all the things about me and that is the clue," she said as rubbed her thumb on my cheeks sweetly.
"So you are telling me that you are afraid of falling in love because is it dangerous?" I asked.
"Maybe, cause I fall in love with a snake" she breaks the tense situation with that tease.
"Heyyy.. kekeke" I hit her as she whines.
"Stop hitting me," she said as I keep hitting her again and again.
"Sanaaaaaa" she shouted as I run around as she catches me.
"I got you, you can't escape now, snake" she teases as she hugs me tight..
"Don't forget I have a toxic and it is deadening" I said as she smirks.

"So you are saying that you could kill me?" She asked.
"Yes, if you let me bite you and you will get killed," I said as I bit my lower lips.
"So please kill me, babe," she said as I plant my kiss on her lips and loop my hand around her neck, being naughty with my tongue and hitting her soft warm lips with her hand on my hips, holding me tight.

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤

Thanks for reading...