Day 18: Sexy

Sana's POV

I wake up from my nap, finding my Tzuyu who was sleeping beside me, she is not here... where is she?.
"Tzuyu?" I get up from my bed as I still half awake finding my girlfriend.
I walk into the bathroom and all over our room but I can't see her.
Suddenly the room door bell ringing as I go to check it maybe it is Tzuyu..

"Excuse me, Miss you receive a package from Ms.Chou"  the hotel staff give me a square big box as I take it.
"Thank you" I said as he walk away.
I close the door and put the box on the table,
What is this? Why Tzuyu send me this? Where is she?.
I open the box as I see a dress, a bag and heels in it also there is a note she left inside.

Cinema xx 19:00pm
Wear all of this to there, I will wait for you there.
Love you, beautiful :*

Tzuyu always has her cute way to make me touch by her super romantic side, she is the one who always can make me feel so really lucky to have her in my life.

I prepared myself as I wear everything that she bought me for, I don't know where she is and what is she doing now, but I guess she has something to take care of and she may have already be at the cinema by now.
I go find a taxi to the cinema where Tzuyu mention before and when I arrived at the cinema I didn't even see her but everyone just look at me like I'm a terrorist.
I walk inside the cinema as I find a seat for myself and wait for Tzuyu there.

"Ehmmm hmmm" someone hand me a card from behind

I look back and what I see is the tall beautiful girl who is blocking her face with a bouquet of red roses

"Tzuyuuuu" I shouted as I get up and throw myself to her.
"Hey babe. You look so.... ummm.. wow" Tzuyu said as I blushed.
"Where were you going? I miss you" I said as Tzuyu linger to me.
"

Ummm something to take care of" she said as she smiled at me.
"So let's watch a movie" Tzuyu lead me to the cinema studio as she hold my waist.

"Why you are so sexy tonight, babe?" Tzuyu asked as we are sitting inside the cinema waiting for the movie played.
"You asked me to use this so I just use it" I said as she hold my hand and kiss my palm.
"You make me weak" Tzuyu said as she takes a deep breath.
"Really?" I asked and I lean towards her and peck her lips but then she cupped my face and kiss me back as I push her away.
"Everyone is looking at us" I said as she smirks.
"No, it is okay" she said as she continue to kiss me as I felt her hand is traveling around my thighs.
"Tzuyuu" I pulled off and I hit her hand.
"Ahh why?" She looks at me with her annoying look.
"Your handdd.." I said as she laughed.
"The movie is going to start soon, stop flirting" I said as she again peck my cheeks
"Okay baby, I love you" she said as both of us have a movie date tonight.

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤

Thanks for reading...