Day 30: Goodbye

Sana's POV

I get up in the middle of the night as I wanted to go to bathroom while Tzuyu is still sleeping soundly hugging me with her arms around me.. I slowly remove her hand off me as I go to bathroom and do my business then get back to the bed again leaning on her as I peck her lips..
Burying my face on her neck and wraps my arms around her waist
"Why you are awake" suddenly Tzuyu mumble but her eyes still close.
"I go to toilet, let's sleep again" I said as she pulled me tight to her hug..tapping my hand to sleep until I go back to my dreamland..

_______________________________________________

I wake up from my sleep as the sun light is so bright shining into my room I look at my side..
"Tzuyu?" She woke up? Earlier? Where is she going again?..
I walk to the bathroom but she is not there..not again Tzuyu.. why you always make me worried.. I go to bathroom and take a shower prepared myself like usually but Tzuyu haven't come back.. but wait... what?
Her stuff is not her any more......
I run out the hotel room and go to the front information desk asking about that Tzuyu.. but they don't even know about it..oh gosh Tzuyu...

I walk back to the room as I look for something she may left for me or maybe a note or something.. she must have leave it.. I open the drawer and I found the stack of my card she gave me but...
I guess she just give me the last card that place above the other cards

What the? No.. what date is today? Why? Tzuyu... I count the cards that she gave me one by one and this is the 30th card..
Suddenly I get flashback of her words...

"Let's do it, I want to be your girlfriend but just for this 30 days,"

She is really doing this all? But I don't believe it.. she loves me.. I know it.. Tzuyu... please just come back.. this 30 days bullshit.. I want you forever.. why you leave me? Whyyy.......

I lose all my strenght as I fell on my knee crying holding onto all that cards.. she even left the engagement ring on the drawer while I'm still wearing it..
That bitch...
"CHOUUU TZUYUUU... PLEASE DON'T PLAY HIDE AND SEEK WITH ME JUST COME OUT NOW" I shouted but what it is for..
She is really gone.. guess she really think we play this games 30 days dating games? But I love her.. and she does.. and why she did this to me? Whyyyy?

I cry out my sadness leaning on the edge of the bed like an insane bitch who looks really terrible that just got dump by her girlfriend.. with no one even know that I am crying in this room where everything start and end.. but I don't want this to be end.. I still wait for her to come back even.. I know.. she may be not come back again.. she is so mean... leaving me without any explaination.. what is really on her mind..Chou Tzuyu.. the only question in my mind is just "why?"

_________________________________________________

I even fell a sleep after crying and when I'm a wake.. I open my eyes where I try to get up in the unknown room.. empty and just me here.. all the room is white and silent and I am all alone here.. where is this? Why am I here? Or I'm still in my dreamm..
Suddenly I hear a footsteps being closer and closer to me and....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Sana" someone called me as I turned back....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

THE END
*******************************************

Hey guys, I think I just broke your SaTzu heart.. without giving any explaination what is actually happen to Tzuyu and Sana..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I'm sorry 😔😔😔

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But you know what?!?!?

I'm not that bad... I will pay for your broken heart of course..
As I said before.. I will give a surprise for you guys..
And this is the surprise..

THE BOOK 2 OF THIS BOOK..

I don't know if you guys will like it or maybe be disapointed with my decision to make a book 2..

But that book 2 will answer all your question on this book..

Hahhahahhahah...

See you in the Book 2 😘
Thanks for reading this book❤