Day 26: Aquarium

Sana's POV

"Hey, this way" Tzuyu pulled me into the long tunnel with her hand hold me tight.
"Where are we going?" I asked her.
"Ummm.. aquarium" Tzuyu said as we walk through the tunnel and slowly I see the blue water infront of me with every kind of fish in it.
"Waaaaahhh.. so beautiful" I amazed as Tzuyu look at me smiling.
"You like it?" She asked.
"Yess.. I like it alot" I walk around amaze with the aquarium that fill with the cute and beautiful creature in it.. swimming with their friends..

"Sana.. wait here I have something to show you" Tzuyu suddenly said as she kiss my cheeks and left me right away.. what will she did again.. she is too sweet to be my girlfriend..
I wait for her as I look around the aquarium.. looking at the fishes... while suddenly there is a  diver.. dive in the aquarium and knock on the glass calling me.
"Me?" I point myself as I walk toward him while he is holding on something.
I look at him as he suddenly open the things he hold onto.
And another diver help him to open it wide.
And it is written.
" I ❤ YOU MINATOZAKI SANA "
Omg.. Tzuyu...

One of the diver knock the glass again as she called me to step towards.. closer to her.
And she give me a love sign as I look into her eyes.. just realize that is Tzuyu..
"Tzuuuyyuuuuu" I shouted as I get excited myself as she gesturing me to get closer to the glass of the aquarium.
And she suddenly pointing her cheek..
"Whattt?" I asked her as she keeps poiting her cheek.
"Ahhh.. " I know now..
I lean towards the glass and kiss it as Tzuyu give a love sign from her side.

She waves at me as she swim up back while I'm still standing at my spot waiting her to come back..
"Sanaaaa" she shouted as she runs towards me.
"Omg.. Tzuyu.." I said as I throw myself to hug her as I can feel her hand wrapping on my waist.
"Surprise" Tzuyu said as she land a kiss on my forehead.
"Thank you.. I love you so much" I said as she stroke my hair..

"Here.. the 26th card.. for the 26th days" Tzuyu suddenly said as she give me the card

 for the 26th days" Tzuyu suddenly said as she give me the card

"What is it feels like?" I asked.
"What?" Tzuyu asked back.
"Diving into the water full of the fishes" I said.
"Umm.. it is great" she said.
"So what is it feels like when you dive into my love?" I asked.
"Every kind of feelings I felt when I dive in your love.. and even I have to get sink there.. I don't care.. cause I think I have dive to deep to get back up to the surface again..that I love diving deep in you love" she said.
"Omg.. that is cheesyy, babe" I said as I tease her.
"Yeah.. I know it" she giggled as I linked my arm to hers and continue our journey in this aquarium..

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤

Thanks for reading...