Day 15: Cheese

Sana's POV

"Squirell" Tzuyu calls me as I keep wandering around the Holland shopping market as we buy some groceries and snack for having our time together today, guess I don't even care about my work anymore, too happy to be with my girlfriend and the time is too precious for me now, spending it with the one you love the most, doing everything together is the best things ever.
"Sanaaaaa" Tzuyu called for me again as I still staring at the most delicious snacks for me.
"Oh My God, you want this that much? Just take it" Tzuyu said as she takes packs of walnut and put it on the basket .
"Isn't it too much?" I asked as I see our basket that full of the walnut snacks.

"Oh, I thought the squirell will like it" she said as she teases me.
"Yaaaaaaa" I hit her shoulder as she whines rubbing at the spot I hit.
"Ahh.. sorry sorry, I'm just joking" she said as she putting back some of the walnut snacks back to its place.
"Let's make a cake today" I said as I run to the baking Ingredients section, pulling her with me.
I take all the needed ingredients to the basket as Tzuyu look confused.
"You can bake a cake?" She asked.
"Hmmm no" I hummed.
"Ehh? So what it will be?" Tzuyu asked.
"We will bake it together though" I said.
"But I can't....." Tzuyu said as I link my arm to hers.
"Let's learn to do it together baby" I said.
"Where will we bake it?" Tzuyu said.
"Kitchen" I said as we walk to the cashier.
"Hotel room kitchen?" She asked as I nodded.
"That is a bad Idea, the tiny kitchen?seriously?" Tzuyu said.
"Not that tiny, come on this will be fun" I said as I peck kiss on her cheeks.

We went back to our place as I unpack our groceries and prepared the ingredients for baking a cake together with my Love.
"You know the recipe?" Tzuyu asked as she lingers around me.
"No" I said.
"What? So how can we made it?" Tzuyu said.
"We can search for it baby" I said as I smiled at her and she takes her phone and search for it.
"What will we made?" She asked.
"Cheese cake?" I asked.
"Not Cheese Kimbap, right?" Tzuyu asked
"Cheese Kimbap?" I said cutely as Tzuyu blushed.
"Hahah okay, cheese cake not kimbap" Tzuyu said as she search for the recipe.

We make ourselves busy with the baking, it is all in a mess but it is fun since Tzuyu is so cute,
"Baby, say Cheese" I said as I get the cream cheese to her nose.
"Yaaaa" she whine as she take the cream again wanted to get her revenge as I run away avoiding her.
"Sana-chan, come here" she called me as I giggles
"Catch me if you can" I said as I run to bed and jump on it.
"Yaaa, get off the bed will full of flour and cream later" Tzuyu scold me as ai glared as her
"I don't want" I said as she walks towards me and try to reach my hand but she couldn't then I pull her to the bed as she falls ontop of me.

"Oh My God, the cream" she looks at the cream on her hand that almost touch the bedsheet and I smirks.
"Youuu" Tzuyu whines as she rubbed the cream cheese all over my cheeks.
"Aaaaaaahhhh Chewwwyyyy" I whine as she gets up and sticking out her tongue.
"So mean" I get up as she go wash her hand.
"Sanaaa, Cheese" she gives me the card again.

"Not all the mouse like cheese, they eat everything" I said

"Eihhh, but the legend said that mouse loves cheese" Tzuyu said as I laughed.
"Legend? Hahaha" I laughed as we continue our baking session.

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤

Thanks for reading...