Day 11: Perfect

Sana's POV

"Tzuyu, I can't walk more, my feet is hurt let's have a rest" I whine as I pull Tzuyu's shirt and stop by the way, walking to the storefront and squad down.
"Are you tired? Hmm, I will go buy you drink. There.. wait here babe" she said as she run to cross the street where the mart is.
I look at all my notebook and checking on it but suddenly I felt my vision is blurred.
I shake my head as I slowly blink my eyes, what is wrong with me? Too tired?
Oh gosh.. I pull myself together as I started to take a deep breath and when I open my eyes slowly I felt so dizzy.

"S...sana... baby.. you okay? Sanaaa" I gain my consciuos back as Tzuyu shake my body, I look at her as she squad down and place her hand on my cheeks.
"Sana? You okay? Why you so pale? Baby..." she said as I place my hand on hers which is on my face.
"I'm okay, just a bit dizzy" I said as I smile at her.
"No, let's go back to hotel and have a rest" Tzuyu said as she took my hand and warp it around her shoulder.
"Hold me tight" she said as she lift me up, piggyback me all of the way back to the hotel.

Tzuyu let me down at the edge of the bed as she helps me to take of my sneakers.
"I feel like a princess" I said.
"You are my princess" she said as she walk away and put my sneakers back to the rack infront of the door.
"You hungry? Or what are you feeling? Now?" Tzuyu asked as she enter the bathroom.
"No, I'm okay? Just a bit tired and my feet is sore" I said as suddenly.
"Okay, let me massage your feet" she said as she bring out a bucket of water from the bath room.

She walks toward me and gently hold my leg and place it into the bucket of the warm water,
"How is it?" She asked.
"Good" I said as I smiled at her and she keeps massaging my leg.
"Am I good at this?" She asked.
"Yes, you are" I said as I hold her chin up and peck her lips with a kiss.
"Woah. What is that for?" She asked.
"Thank you baby for being so sweet to me, I love you" I said as she smiled.
"I love you too" she said as she continues to give me massage on my feet.

I stare at her face while she is massaging me, looking at every details of her face, the beautiful angel that I have fallen for, I feel really grateful that I'm fated to meet her here, hoping that she never said about the 30days games, but if she didn't said it, we wouldn't be like this too.
"What are you staring at?" Tzuyu asked as she looks at me.
"My beautiful angel" I said as she smiled and blushed.
"I'm not as beautiful as you, babe" she said as she gets up and bent down to look at me, her eyes is staring at me, straight to mine.
"W...why?" I asked her.
"Look at me, I will remember every single things of you, and you should too" she said.
"What do you mean by that?" I asked

"And please start to memorize it from now" she continue as she walks towards me and crawl up to the bed which I'm on it, crawling up onto me, then she pushed me down to lie on the bed.
"Tzuyu" I look at her.
"Let's do this" she said as she start to plan her kiss to my neck and trying to put off her clothes.
I can't help it but flow with what she want, I put my hand on her shoulder and let her to do everything she want to do to me.
"I love you" she whisper as I felt her finger is traveling about my tummy up to my breast that pulling up my shirt slowly exposing myself to her.
With her lips smashing onto mine, beating each other like crazy as I felt that I lost all my breath as she pulls off, and tracing down to my neck, with my hand gripping on the bed.
"Tzuyu" I moan as she goes down as I open my legs for her that I felt her hand is tracing around my thigh, slowly unzipping my jeans and pulling it off me, then she crawl back up to me.
"Sanaa" she moans as I felt her hand is slowly reaching my panties, pulling it down with a plan on a kiss on my lips trying to block my moan and....
"Ahhhhh" she just get inside me, I'm arching back as she keeps planting her kissed to me,
"Ohh m...my...gossshh" I moan as I feel she is thrusting onto me with her finger tracing in me.
"I..... Love.... Youu.. remem..ber that..." Tzuyu said as she is panting.
"Hmmmm" I moan as my hand travelled around her body.

____________

"Tzuyu, don't leave me" I said as we are cuddling on the bed.
"Hmmm" she hummed as she intertewine our hand together and peck a kiss on my cheeks.
"I haven't give you this today" she said as she suddenly get up and grab something on the table.
"Here"

"Actually, what this is all for?" I asked"Hmmm, something may help you to remember me" she said

"Hmmm, something may help you to remember me" she said.
"What? I don't need to remember you, because I'm going to have you with me everyday" I said.
"We don't know what will happen in the future Sana" she said.
"Just sleep now" I said as I don't want to kill the mood.

To be continued...

*I'm sorry I don't know what I write😂😂 🔥🔥🔥*

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤

Thanks for reading...