Day 20: Fight

Sana's POV

"Sana, I will be go to the ground floor, I have to take my document that I left yesterday" Tzuyu said as I just woke up and nodded.
"Okay, don't take too long, I will miss you" I said as Tzuyu walk towards me and peck a kiss on my forehead.
"Yes, babe" she said as she walks out from the room as I get up from the bed and tidying some stuff, ready to take a bath.
I walk in the bathroom and have a long shower as I wait for Tzuyu to come back and asking her what will we have for today's plan.

I have dressed well as suddenly someone ring the hotel room bell, umm? Is it Tzuyu? Why she take so long and why she must ring the bell when she has the card with her?
I walk to the door and open it as.
"Heyy, Sana.. umm.. take your stuff and let's go with me" Dahyun suddenly appeared in front of my hotel room door.
"What? Hey, why you know that I stay here?" I asked.
"That is not the thing we should talk about, now.. Sana.. take your luggage and go stay with me" Dahyun said.
"No, are you losing your mind? What are you doing? Why must I stay with you?" I asked as Dahyun force to enter my room.

"I'm sorry this may be unpolite that I'm here, but it is for your sake. Listen to me this once okay?" Dahyun said as she take my luggage with her own.
"Hey, stop, really? What are you doing?" I shouted at her and I pushed her awag.
"I need the reason, why? Why you are here and you just want me go with you like crazy? Dahyun?" I asked as she sighed.
"Okay, listen Sana. You should believe in me, this time, let's go with me first and I will tell you why" Dahyun said.
"What? Is this about Tzuyu? And how about her stuff?" I asked.
"Yes is it about her" Dahyun said.
"Why? Something happen to her?" I asked.
"No, it is just you can't stay with her" Dahyun said.

"What? Why? She is my girlfriend and I can'y stay with her?" I asked.
"So listen to me first, let's go with me and I will tell you why" Dahyun said as she pulled me out from my room forcely.
"Dahyunnnn.. let me go.. why do you care? To me? I'm not even your girlfriend anymore" I said as she stops.
"Yes, I know it.. but you still my friend, and I don't want you to get hurt that is why I'm doing this" Dahyun shouted.
"Hurt? Why would I?" I asked.
"Because that girl is just playing with you, and you are just in her trap, she is a liar, she is not real, she doesn't love you" Dahyun shouted as suddenly someone grabs her shoulder and...

It is Tzuyu....
She punched Dahyun right on her face as she fall down and I run to her, hugs her to stop her.
"Tzuyuuu" I said as I block her.
"What do you know about me? Huh? I love Sana, and why I must be a liar? You don't know anything about me so just fuck off" Tzuyu shouted as again she runs to Dahyun and grabs her collar.
"Please take care of your own business, girl" Tzuyu said as Dahyun pushed her away.
"Just let her go if you will just hurt her, before I kill you" Dahyun said as she keeps pushing Tzuyu.
"I won't cause she is mine and I have to protect what is Mine, not like you, you just stupid for ever letting a girl like her go" Tzuyu said as Dahyun take her revenge as she punched Tzuyu on her face.

"STOOOOPPP!!!!" I shouted as they both stop fighting.
"I don't know what is going on to you guys now, can we just stop this? Dahyun.. I can take care of myself, just go take care of your girlfriend.. and please don't distrub my life if you just make things worse.. Tzuyu.. let's go back.. you are bleeding" I said as I grabs Tzuyu's hand and pulled her back to the hotel room leaving Dahyun on her spot.

"Sana, I'm sorry" Tzuyu said as I clean her wound and putting on an oitment on it.
"Let it go" I said as Tzuyu hold my hand.
"I love you Sana, you believe it right?" Tzuyu said.
"Yes, I do, babe so don't leave me" I said as she nodded.
"I must come sooner before, so this won't be happend" Tzuyu said as I keep doing the oitment.
"I might lose you if I late" Tzuyu said.
"But you are not" I said as she smile.
"Yeah, cause......" she said and she gives me the card.

" she said and she gives me the card

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤

Thanks for reading...