Day 19: Riddle

Sana's POV

I wake up in the morning as again I can't see Tzuyu around me, guess she is doing something again, I gets up from my bed and I found a sticky note that stick on the table beside the bed and it is written that
"Let's play Sana, I'm waiting for you in somewhere you must figure it out yourself by all my riddles, okay first..
Go to the place where you can see the bubbles, not outside but inside"
Hmmpphh Tzuyu.. always make something for me to do with..
Her riddles is kinda easy? Hmm it is bathroom.

I walk inside the bathroom as I walk around to find another note she may left.
Finally I found it at the bottle of the soap.
"Hey, you find the bubbles, and now just take a bath first, I will be waiting patiently, after done  your bath, go find another clue in the place that I tell all people that I Love you"
OMG, she is really making me do this games.
I take a bath and get dressed up after it then I go to our room balcony, isn't it to easy? That chewyy..
I found the note right away after I walk to the balcony
"Guess this is too easy for you, huh? Okay, next thing you should do is go to the box where we first arguing to each other"
Okay, this is difficult.. what box? First time I argue with her? In a box... what is it?

I keep wondering a while as I know the answer now, I took my bag and run to the lift, yeah lift, it is a box where the first time I argued with her for the hotel room.
I enter the lift as the hotel staff give me the note.
"Someone left this for you Ms.Minatozaki" the staff said as I smiled at him.
"Thank you" I Said as he nodded.
I open Tzuyu note and
"Took longer than before to solve it? I miss you Sana, you should solve it faster.. okay the next one is.. go to the table where all of this story start"
This is easy, the front desk of the hotel.

I run to there as the staff look at me and give me a bouquet of tulips with a letter on it.
"Thanks" I said to the staff as I walk away slowly opening the letter.
"Look at your twelve o'clock clockwise, the blacky is waiting" I look to that side as I found there is a black luxury car and a staff who is looking at me and smile.
"This way Ms. Minatozaki" that man open the car door for me as I enter suddenly I felt something hitting on my lips
"Ouhhh.. you make me startled" I said as I see it is Tzuyu who is waiting for me inside the car.
Here..

"Where are we going?" I asked as she helps me to put the seatbelt on

"Umm, a long drive" Tzuyu said.
"Hmmm okay" I said.
"Let's see around the town" Tzuyu said as she start to drive.

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤

Thanks for reading...