Day 22: Everything

Sana's POV

I was walking in the middle of the town, alone.
No one is here and Tzuyu? Where is she?
"Tzuyuu aaaa? Where are you?" I shouted as ai can hear the echoes of my voice around me and ringging around the building, where am I? Why no one is here.. I walk around the street that I can just hear a sound of the wind blows, looking around and it is just an empty street.
"Sana" someone called me as I turn around and around that I found a woman standing alone behind me..

"Mom?" I run to my Mom as I startled and grateful that I'm not alone.
"Sana, you okay?" Mom asked as I smiled at her and I walk to her wanted to hugs her but she is gone like a dust..
"Mommm? Where are you.. don't leave me" I shouted as I run around and Mom is gone.
what is in this town..
"Sana-chan" someone called me again as I turn to look at him.
"Dad?" He strokes my hair as he smiled at me.
"Where is Mom? Where is us?" I asked as suddenly Dad hugs me and be a dust that blown by the wind

"Noooo.. Dadd..." I shouted as I cried loudly
Where the heck am I? Why everyone is gone and left me alone here.. I'm scared.. this place is so scary.. why can I be here.. is there any door for me to escape from here? I run around like crazy with my tears that keep falling, finding anyone or any way for me to go.. but I think there is nothing can help me.

"Sana" someone hugs me from back as I turn back..
"Tzuyu" I hold her tightly as I don't want her to leave me.
"Don't leave me, I'm scared.. please" I said as she kissed my forehead and slowly pushing me away from her.
"Noo.. noo.." she takes a step back from me while letting my hands go as I hold her hand tight.
"Tzuyu.. nooo.. please.. don't leave me.. Tzuyuuu!!!" I shouted and...

"Yes Sanaa I'm here.. whyy.. baby..calm down" Tzuyu said as she hugs me tight.. it was a nightmare..OMG it is just a nightmare..
"Why your body is so hot?" Tzuyu look at me as she placed her hand on my forehead.
"Ohh fuck" she cursed as she gets up frok the bed and get the thermometre and check my body temperature.
"Oh damn, lets go to the hospital" Tzuyu said as she grabs my jacket and wraps it around me.
"Get on my back" she said as she want to give me a piggy back.
"Hey, I'm okay" I said as Tzuyu lift me up forcely.
"Noo.. you have a high fever" she said as she carry me to the taxi and go to the hospital.

She holds my hand tightly as I know she is really worried.
"Tzuyu, I'm okay it is just a fever" I said as she look at me.
"Sana, I don't want you to be sick.. we should just check it.. " Tzuyu said
"But.. I'm really okay" I said.
"No, you always get dizzy and headache now you had a fever.." she said as we arrived at the hospital
She carry me to the doctor as I get checked by the doctor here

"She is okay, she just have get to rest more" the doctor said.
"See.. I'm okay" I said as Tzuyu sighed.
"Okay thanks" Tzuyu said to the doctor.
"But you have to stay here for maybe one night.." the doctor said.
"We will give you some vitamins so it can bring back your energy" the doctor continues.
"Okay" I said as the nurse lead me to the room where I stay..
I lay down on the bed as I fell a sleep on it..

__________

I wake up after sleeping for 3 hours as I found Tzuyu is sleeping on the edge of my bed holding my hand with one of her hand holding the card.

"I can't live without you too Tzuyu" I said as she suddenly move.
"I hear you, Sana" she said as she gets up and look at me.
"You feel better?" She asked
"Hmm yes" I said as she place her hand on my forehead again
"Okay" she said kissed my forehead.
"I love you" she said as I hugs her tight
"Me too, don't leave me" I said as she pulled off and smiled at me.

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤

Thanks for reading...

*sorry for taking so long and thanks for the long waited.. I'm sorry.. 😔*