Day 10: Love

Sana's POV

I have been feeling the sore on my feet as we always have a long walk of our journey ans it is already ten days we have been in Holland, this trip seems too long, but yes, I'm not here for having fun, but work.. workk..
"Ahhhh... workkk" I shouted as I get up from my bed with Tzuyu still sleeping beside me but she wake up after I shouted.
"What's wrong? Nightmare?" She asked as she cupped her hand around my face.
"No, just having so many thought" I said.
"About what?" she asked as she tugged my hair to my earlobe.
"Work, anddd" I said as she look at me with full concentrate.
"And??" She asked as I lean towards her and peck her lips.
"Nothing" I said as I get up from the bed.

"Will take a shower first" I said as
"Waittt" she said as she hugs me from back.
"Let's have it together" she said as I bent my neck, looking back at her.
"Tsk.. okay" I said as I saw her smirk.
"Oh gosh.. finally you..." she said as I tapped her lips with my finger.
"Wait, just a shower, nothing more" I said as I slowly pulling off my clothes infront of her.
"I can't guarantee that" she said as she bit her lower lips.
"You should" said as I continue to undress myself
"Oh gosh..I think I can't" she said as she turned back to face the wall.
"Come on, you are the one who want to take shower with me right? From the start" I said as I grab her shirt and pull it off from her.
"Eh.. ss..sa..Sana" she struggles.
"Come on babe" I said as I hold her hand and place it on her short.
"You can do this yourself, right? Don't asked me to" I said as I walk in the bathroom, filling the bathtub with the cold water, because this will be hot bath.

"Wait, you said that a shower? That I guess this is a bath?" Tzuyu come in and she is just with her bra and panties on, she is so hot
"Oh gosh," I startled to see her like that.
"Why?" She asked as she walks towards me.
"You are so damn hot, baby" I said as she lean towards me and want to kiss me but I avoid.
"Ups" I said as I tease her.
"Ohh come on" she whines as I place my both hand to her shoulder.
"Remember what I said, babe. Just a bath.. nothing more.." I said as she swallowed.
"Control it babe" I continue as I pull her into the bathtub.

"Will you help me?" I said as I grab the bath sponge and give it to her.
"Eh, where?" She asked as I giggles.
"My back, please" I said as I can feel her soft touch to my skin, with the rubbed of the bath sponges on my back.
"You have an incredible skin" Tzuyu said.
"Of course" I said as I turn back to face her with sudden as we can hear the sound of the water splashig.
"How about yours?" I pinned her to the corner of the bath tub as she startled
"Me? What?" She asked as again I giggles, she is so cute when she is nervous yet startled.
"Your skin" I said as I lean towards her and peck her lips.
"You can check it yourself" she said as she put her hand around my waist as she pulles me closer to her.
"Can I?" I asked as she reaches my lips, kissing me.
"Ohh.. what are you doing?" I pulled off as she look at me with her puppy eyes.
"What?" I giggles as she shows her disappointment.
"Let's finish our bath, baby" I said as I back to scrubbing my skin as she did too.

I'm drying my hair as I stay at the balcony looking at the morning scene of Holland, but suddenly.
"Let me do it" Tzuyu come from back as she smile at me and grab the towel from me.
She help me to dry my hair, rubbing the towel gently to my hair.
"I love you" I said as she suddenly stop.
"What?" she startled.
"I said I love you" I said as she smirks.
"I know, you don't need to say it, I know Sana.. I know" she said as I lean towards her again peck her lips.
"I said it because I want to hear it from you too" I said as she take a step to the balcony railing and
"MINATOZAKI SANAAAAAA!!! I LOVEEE YOUUU" she shouteddd.
"Tzuyuuuu" I walk to her and hug her.
"So, you heard that right?" She said as I hug her tight.
"Everyone heard it" I said as I manage to look on her beautiful face while hugging her.
"Sana" she said as she break off the hugs and place her hand around my neck from back and  give me the tenth card.

To be continued...

Will update soon 😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤

Thanks for reading...