Brunette's Do it Better (Oikawa Tooru x Reader)

She's doin' what she's doin'
and she's doin' it well.
She lines 'em all up just to
Knock 'em all down.
She said you don't know nothin'
So shut your mouth.

Oikawa couldn't help but stare at the girl on the court right now. P/E was a class he did not care for seeing as he practiced for volleyball so much but now... now he had a reason to pay attention and care and her name was [F/N] [L/N] a new transfer student from [Country].

[F/N] was out on the court playing dodge ball with a few of their classmates and she was flawless. Every movement she made had Oikawa mesmerized, much to the dismay of the fangirls who were trying to get his attention. Whisper started to spread between the girls as they hatched a dark plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[F/N] gave an exasperated sigh as she looked in her locker, her body still damp from her shower. Her clothes were conveniently missing with a note warning her to stay away from Oikawa. [F/N] arose an eyebrow not even knowing who they were talking about as she grabbed a spare change of clothes she had hidden in her bag before dressing and leaving the locker room. In the middle of gym stood two of her male classmates, one crouched down holding his head while the other one stood over him gripping a volleyball.

"Iwa-chan... Meanie." The crouching male said pouting.

"It's your own fault Shitty-kawa. They are your fangirls." Iwaizumi said scowling at his friend.

[F/N] had been heading to the door when she heard Iwaizumi's nickname insult thing. "Excuse me." She called jogging over to them. "I didn't mean to eavesdrop but… are you by any chance Oikawa?"

Internally Oikawa was fanboying, it was like an angel knew his name. Externally however, he tried to play it cool. "Depends, are you asking for yourself or someone else?"

[F/N] rolled her eyes and shoved the note at him, "Look I don't actually care who you are. I just want my stuff back." She said before leaving the gym

Oikawa looked at the note as his face and heart sank. "This is too much." He whispered.

Blondes get it done
But brunettes do it better. Blondes have their fun

The next day when [F/N] arrived at school, she found her clothes washed and folded placed carefully in her shoe cubby. [F/N] glanced around but saw no one in the immediate area and grabbed her things before heading to class.

"Did you hear what Oikawa-senpai did yesterday?" A student whispered in the hall causing [F/N] to slow down to listen in. "Apparently he got into an argument with a couple of his fangirls. Told them that he had no room for bullies in his fan base." They gossiped while laughing. "The girls were furious and humiliated."

[F/N] sighed knowing things would get worse for her though he had honestly wanted to help. "Thanks Trash Can King." She muttered as she headed to class, prepared for anything they threw her way.

She's only been here for a minute
but she already knows.
It's whatever she wants
and it's anything goes.
Says I gotcha all figured out
so just sitcha ass down.

Most the girls stuck to sneering at her or throwing rude comments at [F/N] not wanting to further upset their volleyball prince, and [F/N] found that easy enough to ignore on a daily basis. What bugged the everliving shit out of her was the fact that Oikawa kept popping up where she was, trying to figure out how to get her attention.

[F/N] did a good job simply taking everything in stride for nearly two months, until one of the girls decided to put her hands on her. That was when [F/N] stopped being passive. She grabbed the girl's wrist and twisted her hand behind her back before pinning her to a wall. "Bad move dollface." She said sharply. "It's time for all of us to have a nice little chat." She said forcing the bully to sit down before glaring at the girls friends. "Sit your asses down before I make you." Her tone was level but cold.

None of the girls argued as they all sat down and the bully rubbed her arm.

"Now, pay attention because I will only say this once. I don't care what your relationship with the Trash Can King is but quite frankly I find your obsession with him sickening. He acts like a child and is obnoxious. So, while he might pay attention to me, I don't care!" She said firmly. "Bully me again for this and you will end up in a lot more pain. You know literally nothing about me."

She's lookin' like she wanna rock.
I ask her if she wanna roll.
Hair is as dark as the ink on her arm.
I think I'm losing all control.

Word spread quickly through the school about how [F/N] had handled her bullies and what she had said about Oikawa. While most of the student body was angry about how [F/N] had behaved regarding the grand king, the volleyball team thought she was the coolest girl on the planet and Oikawa just found himself more drawn to her.

"She doesn't care about my popularity. Most girls only like me because I'm popular." Oikawa said dreamily as he sat with part of the team.

"I think you're forgetting one important fact." Kindaichi said calmly.

Oikawa looked at him confused but before he could ask, Kyotani walked by. "Of course she doesn't like you for your popularity… she made it pretty obvious she doesn't like you at all."

The team was silent for a moment before laughing as Oikawa flushed darkly, staring after the mad dog.

Iwaizumi shrugged. "I don't know why I'm being nice and telling you this… but I have it on very good authority that [L/N] doesn't actually dislike Trashykawa."

Oikawa perked up not caring about the insulting nickname. "Really?" He asked fairly excited. "That's great! I have a chance!" He said with a plotting smile.

"Sorry [F/N]-chan." Iwaizumi muttered to himself.

Blondes are nothin' but trouble,
Brunettes are even worse.
The blondes will blow a bubble,
Brunettes will make it burst.

[F/N] walked with Iwaizumi heading towards her chemistry class when both heard a commotion. "Fangirls." The pair said with distaste.

"We will never get a girlfriend with all those psycho's floating around." [F/N] said as they headed in the direction the noise was coming from.

"Especially since the girl he likes hates them." Iwaizumi said, hands in his pockets.

[F/N] nodded. "God, I'm glad he like someone with a brain." She said seriously. "Can you imagine how insufferable he would be if he end up with one of his..." She faltered watching Oikawa. "Fangirls." Iwaizumi face-palmed and shook his head.

Standing in front of his screaming fangirls was Oikawa with a sign that said, 'I won't move until [F/N] [L/N] agrees to go on a date with me.' His eyes lit up when he saw [F/N] standing by his best friend. "[F/N]-chan!"

Soon his fangirls were looking at her; half with jealousy and half with anger. All of them waited for her response.

[F/N] could feel herself blushing but decided to make him suffer a bit before accepting. "Come on Iwaizumi…We will be late for class." She gave Oikawa an over the shoulder wave as she walked off, making Oikawa pout.