Nekoma Game Squad (Kenma Kozume x Reader)

[G/T] is gamertag

Kuroo sent out the invites and waited for the others to join his group for some gaming. He watched as both [G/T] and applepi joined in but said nothing in the voice chat. It wasn't anything new for the 2 of them to not talk but Kuroo was curious as to if [G/T] ever would because he was the only one who knew who they were in real life.

"Hey you two! Just waiting for Lev and Yaku to join. Hinata's out with Kageyama tonight so we'll have to have a rando." Kuroo said nodding as the other to join the chat.

"Hello senpai's!" Lev said rather loudly into his mic earning an audible groan of irritation from Yaku.

"Hey Lev. Alright, [G/T] picked quick play since it's their night, let's queue up." Kuroo said starting the search. "Also their sister is in town with the baby so they won't be playing support tonight just in case she needs help. Hopefully the rando will take a healer."

Kenma was a Hanzo main, [G/T]  was a Mercy main while tinkering with random DPS characters to find a secondary for nights like this. Kuroo used Junkrat, Lev was a Torb, and Yaku was a mean Reinhardt. Normally they had a good comp but tonight it would be a bit unbalanced.

"Girlsdontgame?" Lev read aloud seeing the person they had been paired with. "What a neckbeard!"

"Lev." Yaku said firmly. "Do not cause any issues."

"I'm innocent! I haven't done anything." Lev said as everyone took their normal toons except [G/T] who grabbed Soldier 76. "What you're gonna get neckbeard?" Lev asked pausing when they locked in Reaper. "Seriously?"

"Let him suffer, that's fine. Stay close for armor packs and biotic fields on cool down." Kuroo said calmly easily coming up with battle strategy.

The 5 teammates paused seeing a message come in from the random player. 'Seriously? The idiot with 1730 hours on mercy isn't playing support? What a loser.'

Yaku frowned. "Don't say anything Lev." He said hearing the giant attack his keyboard.

"Yaku, he's going after our squad though!" Lev said, not at all pleased that he was being stopped.

"Lev, it's fine. [G/T] is more than capable of handling this guy if he says too much." He knew that they would only take so much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Defeat… the kind of defeat where the other team completely wipes the floor with you. The Nekoma students didn't seem too upset though. They won, they lost, it didn't matter, it was a game.

Kuroo smirked seeing that the rando wanted to stay a team. "He is going to join the chat just so he can say something. No one say anything until [G/T] makes the first move." He said before accepting his request.

There was a silence for a few moments until a young man in his late twenties began to speak. "This is the worst team I've ever played with! Seriously, [G/T] should have been support instead of fucking around and ruining the match for the rest of us. Just play Mercy you stupid fa-"

"If you like Mercy so much, why don't you just marry her?!" [Y/N]'s  normally angelic voice cut through the chat shocking Kenma, Lev, and Yaku. They had been playing with her this whole time?! "I hate when idiotic men get in chat and try to lecture me about who I should play. Seriously, you realize that you didn't even damage one person with any of your death blossoms, right? You were completely useless." She said unloading on him. "You go ahead and go back to Team Fortress 2 if you want to because I'm not playing Mercy. In fact I'm not going to play any support!" She said spitefully.

The man silent a moment. "I'll be Tracer."

[Y/N] smirked claiming the character first. "Sorry mate, I wanna be Tracer." This easily caused the boys to see what was happening as they each got ready.

"What about Widowmaker?" He asked only to huff as applepi snagged her from him. "I'll be Bastion then."

Lev laughed mocking the guy. "Nerf Bastion. Only people with no skills play him."

The guy sighed, "Okay, yeah you're right. So I'll be Winston." He said thinking that that character would be safe since no one plays tanks.

"Nah, I already took Winston." Yaku said unapologetically. Had the guy honestly forgotten that he had played Reinhardt the entire last match?

"I guess I'll Genji." The group could tell he was getting frustrated but they really didn't care.

"Sorry man I need more practice on him, he's my secondary." Kuroo said lying through his teeth.

"Then I'll be McCree." He said now that everyone seemed to have picked a character.

"The only person that will be high nooning in this group is me." Lev said smirking.

"I have an idea." He said not sounding calm anymore, he wanted to scream.

"What's your idea?" [Y/N] asked pretending to actually care about it.

"You should be-"

"I'm not going to be Mercy." She growled before he left the game causing the teens to start laughing.

"Wow [L/N]-chan I had no idea that was you." Yaku said as they seriously queued this time. "You are a seriously amazing support player!" He said, kind of excited the four of them had been getting closer to their new manager without knowing.

"Thanks. I came across Kuroo on here months ago and he kept pestering me to join you guys. I really enjoyed gaming with everyone, you also Kenma." It was easy to hear in her voice that she was smiling.

While the others carried on continuing to talk as they played, [Y/N] got a friend request from applepi. Smiling, she clicked accept and almost immediately she got a message from the adorable putting haired boy.

'[Y/N], I didn't realize that you game. You are really good and it's great that you don't let people walk on you. I was kind of wondering if you wanted to game with me 1 on 1 some time. We could either play online or go to the arcade.

[Y/N] smiled as she shook her head. "Kuroo, do you not trust Kenma to type out his own messages?" She asked learning a laugh from the dark haired third year.

"I have no idea what you're talking about [Y/N]. I would never message you on his behalf." Kuroo said playing dumb.

"Mhmm." [Y/N] hummed as she typed a short reply to Kenma. 'Sunday at 5, don't be late. ^_~'

[Y/N] heard what sounded like a slap and an oof from Kuroo's mic. "You lucky dog." Kuroo teased best friend while grinning like an idiot.

"Shut up." Kenma's voice carried through Kuroo's mic. He was grateful that [Y/N] couldn't see his face right now since it was bright red and burning. 'K'