Let Your Freak Flag Fly (Satori Tendo x Reader) Pt. 2

WARNING!!! THIS STORY CONTAINS GRAPHIC CONTENT! This is part two of a two part lemon for Satori Tendō, requested by Janice5791 on Archive of our Own.

Tendō smiled at the girl in front of him as they both sat on the cold gym floor. "See? This is better right?" He didn't want her alone when she seemed so down, who knew what those other girls would say or do with her being this vulnerable.

"You don't have to sit here if you don't want to Satori-kun. I will be-"

"I will stay." He said firmly making it very obvious there was no room for any arguments on this one.

This caused the girl to blink a few times, she was honestly shocked by such a serious and firm reaction coming from him of all people. "S-satori-kun?" She asked confused.

"You deserve better! You deserve so much better than what people give you. You should be showered with love and affection and instead you are berated and belittled. I can't just stand here and watch the way they treat you. If I could I would gladly take all of the pain for you so that-" He was just rambling as he stared at the wall.

[F/N] didn't want to think about him purposely being in pain even if it was for her sake. So she pressed her lips against his in a flustered state just to shut him up but the intimate contact awoke something inside of them both.

Tendō felt a growl escape from his throat as he pulled [F/N] onto his lap, his long arms easily caging her in and keeping her trapped against his chest. Though it wasn't like she would have tried to escape anyway. She was rather content in his grasp and already knew she would happily consent to anything that happened between them from this point on.

Tendō deepened the kiss drastically as he began nibbling and sucking on her bottom lip. This caused [F/N] to shiver and move closer to his body as small moans bubbled up inside her throat threatening to spill over. That of course is exactly what the guess monster wanted, to make her cry out for him... loudly at that.

"Come on, [L/N]-chan, let me hear you." He breathed against her jaw before leaving feather light kisses down her neck, searching for that sweet spot.

[F/N] whined as she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him as close as possible not wanting him to stop.

Tendō felt himself smirking as he began to suck and nibble on her neck, he liked the idea of marking her so the whole school knew she belonged to him.

"S-satori!" She called out as she jumped a bit, blushing and squirming. She only managed to get louder when he finally found what he had been looking for, nestled in the crook of her neck. She moaned breathlessly as he alternated between flicking his tongue over that small patch of flesh, biting on it and the surrounding meat of her shoulder, and sucking (leaving darkening purple spots completely visible to the world).

"No fair." She whined as she squirmed in his grasp, her wetness beginning to seep through her panties.

"What's not fair?" He asked trying to hide the groan growing in his throat as she squirmed.

"You..." Her argument fell flat, she wanted to fuss at him but in all honesty she wanted and need him worse than she cared to admit.

"Call me Tendō." He breathed as he clumsily removed his shirt. He wasn't feeling overly patient today, especially not today. That was just the effect she had on him.

"T-tendō." She breathed a bit shaky and embarrassed. She was a virgin, interactions like this had never existed for her.

"If I had to guess, I would say you liked this." He said a playful smirk adorning his features.

[F/N] blushed a deep shade of red and tried to his her face from him. He wasn't having any of that and made that clear when he carefully caught her face in his hands. "Don't hide from me, I want to see every look and every expression."

[F/N] didn't have a chance to respond before she had been laid back on the cold metal bleachers but all she could think of was Tendō's large warm hands massaging her thighs and moving higher into uncharted territory.

His fingers had found the soft flesh of her upper thighs and hips, and he gently made circular patterns to between her legs, eager to feel how wet she was for himself. He smiled as his fingers found and and began strumming her outer labia folds.

[F/N] felt one hand knead and cup the fullness of her ass while his other left a tingling sensation as he probed and strummed around her silky mound, finding and spreading her nethermost lips. She jerked and pushed against his chest, only to tremble uncontrollably as he inserted first one finger, then another. His fingers massaged and explored her.

"Tendō." She breathed happily while he inhaled sharply as her soft, plump wetness gushed forth. He rhythmically stroked, circularly pressed and fingered her, his member strained in his trousers, so hardened and aching.

By now [F/N] was no longer pushing against him but clinging for dear life on his chest. Her thighs spread wider and wider, inviting him to explore her deeper and deeper.

Carefully Tendō cradled her still squirming body with one muscular arm while he opened her legs, pressing his hips between them. He continued to finger her at a perfect angle, harder and faster, her spread legs dangling and trembling around him. He paused for the briefest second and then pressed his thumb on her swollen clitoris, relishing her reaction.

She gasped and mewled, her eyes shut tight in abandoned pleasure.

Impulsively, his lips found the softness of her neck: he nipped and sucked once more at the silky skin, threatening to leave more hickeys, while lowering and pressing her fully down on the bleachers. No words were exchanged before he slid her panties off and suddenly his head lunged down, taking the place of his apt fingers. His burning mouth licked and lapped her juices. Holding her thighs spread firmly apart, her muscles pulsated in his iron grip. He rubbed the delicate nub of her clitoris with his nose's tip. He steadily increased the pressure, swirling his tongue deeper into her, until he heard her moaning in wanton abandonment, climaxing, shattering utterly in his hands. He pulled back grinning like an idiot; his cum-covered mouth kissed her inner thigh before he rested his head on her burning sex.

Lightly, [Y/N] ran her fingers through his insane red lock as she slowly came down from her high. "I love you Tendō ." She whispered happily, loud enough he would be able to hear her with no issue.

Tendō smiled at [F/N] as he shifted to nuzzle her warmly. "I love you too [F/N]-chan. More than anything."

[F/N] smiled as her eyes drifted shut as she tried to rest a bit. She knew things would only get more heated from here.