Bad Behavior (Seijūrō Akashi x Reader)

My bad behavior, my bad behavior
I told you I was trouble with
My bad behavior

[Y/N] should have known better than to enter a relationship with the captain of the Generation of Miracles. Seijuro was violent and mean to anyone not necessary to his plans. Likewise he most often treated his relationship with her as a business transaction.

Why didn't she see the warning signs? Why didn't she see sooner this would never work and just leave? Because, somewhere along the way, she had fallen for him. Maybe it was when they were alone at night and he got cuddly because he was tired. Maybe it was the way he silently threatened any other Male that looked at her for too long. Maybe it was the slightly less harsh way he looked at her. She would probably never know but she couldn't seem to leave him.

Don't tell me if I'm bad
Cause I don't want no excuses
So don't be serious
You could have been persuaded

[Y/N] stood between Akashi and Kagami as tears stung her eyes and blood dripped down her forehead.  She stared into her boyfriend's heterochromatic eyes, and for the first time ever, she was afraid of him but she had to speak her mind. "S-stop this Akashi." She said trying to sound brave. "Why do you always have to be in control?"

The maroon haired boy tsked as his eyes returned to normal, if he hadn't reacted so quickly, he would have hurt her a lot more than just that little scratch. "Just because we are dating is no excuse to act like you know anything about me. Now, you three." He said pointing at [Y/N] and both of Kuroko's teammates. "This is a meeting just for the Generation of Miracles, please leave."

He might have said please but [Y/N] could hear that there was no room for discussion with him right now. "I hope you realize Akashi, that you are a monster." She turned and left, gently touching her forehead.

I want the key to your heart (to your heart)
And you've known it from the start (from the start)
And if the smile comes it won't be the last (be the last)
But I've got a little problem that I can't seem to solve.

[Y/N] stood in the bathroom, a wet paper towel pressed to her forehead trying to make the bleeding stop. She heard running footsteps and looked up, seeing two girls burst into the bathroom both staring at her in concern. "Uhm... Hello?" She asked softly.

"Kagami told me what happened, are you okay?"
"Aomine told me what happened, are you okay?"

Both women spoke at the same time earning a smile from [Y/N], now she recognized them. Riko Aida, the coach for Seirin high school and Momoi Satsuki the manager for Too high school... Both schools housed a boy from the Generation of Miracles who would have been witness to what happened.

"I appreciate both of your concern and their's but I'm fine. It's just a scratch. It's my own fault for getting in his way." She said gingerly. 'Dear Lord' She thought to herself. 'I have a serious problem if I'm justifying this.'

So how's it a surprise
When you knew who you were dating
Just out to have some fun
So we shouldn't be complaining

Akashi walked up to [Y/N] after his game had ended and glanced at her forehead. "You should have known better than to get in the way." Akashi said sounding bored as he touched her forehead, examining the wound.

[Y/N] slapped his hand away causing him to narrow his eyes while his teammates watched curious. "No. You could have killed Kagami You shouldn't be such an abusive jerk!" She said sharply. Everyone being so worried about her gave her the courage she needed to do this. Honestly, I don't know how I've put up with it for so long and rationalized your behavior every time."

"Don't say it." Akashi warned, having a sense of dread fill his very being. He knew exactly where this is going.

"I won't be bullied or threatened Akashi. We are over." She said standing firm as she walked away from him, her head held high.

So tell me, t-tell me, tell me why, why should I stop?
If we're having fun we'll do it till we drop.
So tell me, t-tell me, tell me why, why should I go?
If we never know.

Akashi was furious by the time he got home... Her ripping things off of his wall and throwing things across the room just to hear them break. He had never been so pissed off but... This still felt different. Normally if he threw some stuff around, his anger would dissipate and his eyes would return to normal. This felt like his heart was being ripped out of his chest as he broke down and cried. He didn't even know he knew how to cry but suddenly... This felt a lot better. The pain and anger were still there but his chest wasn't quite as tight right now.  "Why, why does this hurt? She's just a stupid girl."

That wasn't right though, was it? [Y/N] had never simply been a girl. He had always been jealous when other males were to close to her or looked at her for too long. He always felt a little bit more at peace when they were alone. He had loved her and he had been too caught up in himself to notice… now she was gone and she had no intentions of coming back. How could she? He had been so cruel to her.

Akashi yelled in agony, blindly destroying his room in a fit of heartbreak and rage. Things weren't going to be the same anymore and he didn't like that. He should have stopped when he notice she was uncomfortable, he should have apologized for hurting her… instead he focused on making peoples lives a living hell because it was fun for him and this was the ultimate karma.

Akashi sank to his knees, holding a picture of them while crying… Was his bad behavior worth it?