Authors Note

Read the first book before this one!! UNNAMED!

Hello!

And welcome back to the Unknown Identity Series! I'm beyond excited to begin the second book in this series. I was so stoked that I couldn't fall asleep last night until 1:00 AM!

Thank you so much for deciding to keep reading, this book will answer all of your questions and emotions from the last book UNNAMED, and it will give you some more too!

This is my second book here on Wattpad, and I look forward to having this series be a big hit! so to help with that, I'm going to set goals at the beginning of each chapter; if I hit that goal, then awesome! but if I don't, then I hope to hit it one day!

This book will mainly be in Jay's POV, but I will defiantly add Keith's in there too! I also will expose the "traitor" and I will add some POV's of Walker, Adam, and Will too! This book will have around 45 or 50 chapters in it + the epilogue. I'm still deciding if I should do a third book or not.

What do you think?

If I do, do a third book, then what should it be called?

UNNAMED, RENAMED, and ???

Should it be a spin-off of one of the characters, or all of them? (Including Keith and Jay).

I don't know, please comment what you think!

Anyway, please enjoy the second part/book of the Unknown Identity Series! I really look forward to seeing the reads and votes!!

***Keep in mind that I'm only Thirteen, so if there is anything that doesn't make sense or anything wrong with spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc, then please point it out KINDLY in the comments, thank you very much!😘

Okay, enough of me now, lets get this show on the road!!

PS: If anyone would like to create a book cover for RENAMED, please feel free to do so, just private message me and I will dedicate a few chapters to you!

Thank you so, so much!

You all mean so much to me, and thank you for helping my book be successful here on Wattpad!

~AlexisJadeS22

Make sure to Vote, Comment, Follow, and Share!!

📖HAPPY READING📖

😉

Started: April 17, 2017
Finished: May 6, 2017

Oh and one more very important thing, please avoid posting inappropriate comments and using curse words in your comments. If you do, they will be reported and deleted immediately. Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy reading RENAMED!!