Chapter 2 - The Deal

Goal: 10 reads & 7 votes

Keith's POV

Last week I received yet another email from Walker. It gave me a time and destination to be at. I had no idea where it was, but I put the coordinates in my phone and found out that it was an abandoned storage unit.

He said to meet up there on Monday, which was today. He specifically called for no weapons or fight, only a civil conversation. Which was kind of hard to believe, knowing him and the fact that he has been lying to me for about nine years.

I was about to leave out the door when my phone started ringing loudly, filling the apartment and echoing down the halls. I grabbed up the phone and peered at the caller ID, which was Liam (or Adam if you might say it).

I press on the green button and hold it up to my ear.

"Hello-"

"What the heck man! It's been three whole entire months and you haven't called nor texted!? What have you been doing?" He shouts through the speaker, with a very dramatic tone present in his voice.

"Okay, first stop shouting. Im sure Australia can hear you, and second I told you why I haven't been calling you!"

"Whatever, you can use your phone without being caught, stop exaggerating!" He says.

"Oh, so m the one exaggerating? Look at you!" I spat playfully.

I hear a loud sigh come from the other side of the phone and shuffling. "What are you doing right now?" Adam asks, his voice back to a normal tone.

"I'm going out." I simply say.

"Where?" He pushes.

"Out."

"Why are you so secretive all the sudden?" He questioned, his voice going back to a serious hard tone.

"I'm not."

"Yes you are!"

"Look, I don't have time for this, I'll talk to later." I say, letting out a breath loud enough so that It could be heard from the other end.

"Okay, whatever. Have fun on your date then." He jokes. That makes me stop and roll my eyes although he cant see me do it.

"I'm not going on a date, besides I can't do that to Jay. I have her and only her!" I snap.

"Alright, fine, geez! Calm down! I was only kidding!" He laughs. And I only scoff.

"Whatever goodbye!" Is a, pressing the red end button and ending the call.

What brotherly love we have...

As I grab my hoodie, I head out the door, locking it before I travel down the long labyrinth of hallways to where the stairs are.

Jo-Je helped me find this place where I'm staying now, which is in Florida. I decided on coming here because it's nice weather and I called Sandra and she said that her and Jim had a house down here, so I just decided on coming out here and getting an apartment.

I made my way out the door, lifting up my hood to hide my face and to keep my head warm from the freezing rain that was falling from the sky. I pick up my pace and start at a dash toward my car, which is a Black Ram truck, kind of like my last one I had before the steering heel was deprived of it and the tired were popped, no thanks to Walker.

I start up the engine, it roared to life and I head down the road to where my destination is. I was really curious as to what Walker wanted, so that's why I'm going, although I know that Jay would never approve of it. But I had to.