1

Charlie's POV:

I wake up by a weird noise. I scratch my eyes, but it's hard to open them since I'm too tired. I sit up and yawn. When I finally can open my eyes, I look around in the dark room trying to find where the sound comes from. It takes a while before I realize it's my phone ringing.

I quickly take it up from my bedside table. Before I answer the call I look at the clock, 2:32 am. I sigh, who the hell is calling me now?! I'm too tired to read the name on the display, so I just pick up the call.

"Hello?" I sigh tiredly.

"Hi, sorry bro, did I wake you up?" A familiar voice asks. Harvey. What does he want? Yeah, I know he's my best mate, but seriously, call me in the middle of the night? I hope he has a really good reason.

"What do you want?" I ask back without answering his question. I really need to sleep.

"Uhm... Could you do me a favor?" Harvey asks. Oh no, not his favors again. I know I'm gonna regret this.

"What have you done now, Harvey?" I say irritated. I just want to hang up the call and go back to sleep, but that would be rude and like I said; he's my best mate after all.

"Well, uhm... I was just wondering if you maybe could pick up me and a friend at a party... We got a bit too drunk..." Harvey answers slowly, like he's afraid that I will say no. I sigh. Not again.

"You don't sound drunk." I reply shortly. He has done this so many times, does he never learn?

"I know, but I took a beer like half an hour ago..." He explains. Oh god! Seriously?!

"Oh, come on, Harvey." I sigh heavily.

"I know, I'm sorry. But I will pay you, I give you whatever you want, we just need to get out of here." He says begging. What am I going to do? I guess I could pick him up... But maybe I have to teach him a lesson...?

"And who is this 'friend'?" I ask with emphasis on 'friend'.

"His name is Leondre, you maybe know him?" Harvey answers. I actually think I know who it is...

"Isn't he that kid that got bullied a few years ago?" I reply thinking.

"Yeah, it is." Harvey says and I can see his big smile in front of me. He sounds like I have already said that I can pick them up, but I don't really know.

"Harvey, are you serious?" I ask seriously. Leondre is 2 years younger than us, which means he can't drink alcohol!

"What?" He replies confused. Doesn't he realize that himself?

"Leondre is too young to drink alcohol! What are you thinking?!" I say angrily. The tiredness disappeared slowly and my eyes started to get used to the darkness.

"Uhm... But he's okay..." Harvey mumbles slowly. Oh, come on! Is he really that stupid?!

"Harvey!" I yell into the phone. I don't know Leondre, but he's still a kid so I guess I will have to protect him from Harvey's stupid ideas.

"Is that a yes?" He asks carefully. I sigh again. Oh god! I think for a few seconds, but then I pull off my blanket.

"Yeah, just text me the address." I reply standing up.

"Okay. Thanks, bud." Harvey answers happily.

"I'm not done with you yet." I warn him and then end the call. I turn on the lights and search for some clothes. I pull on a pair of black ripped jeans and my own green 'Kingdom Klothing' - hoodie.

Then I walk downstairs trying not to wake my family up. I pull on a bomber jacket, get my keys, put on my shoes and then sneak out the door.

I unlock my car and get in. My phone buzz and I pull it up from my pocket. It's a text from Harvey. I open it and read the address to the house. I recognize it, I think I've been on a party there before.

I lock my phone and put in the keys. The engine starts, I pull out of the driveway and drive through the cold night.