28

Charlie's POV:
My mum loves to tease me, I get what she meant by washing my bedsheets. She saw me and Leondre kissing and she probably thought that we did something else too, which we didn't.

I leave the table and walk upstairs to my room. I walk up to my desk and grab my phone to walk downstairs again. I sit down beside Leondre and he looks up worried at me.

"I'm sorry..." He says suddenly. I look up confused at him.
"What?" I ask slowly.
"I'll leave now." I hear Brooke say quickly as she walks out of the kitchen.

"I'm sorry that I just came back like this and thought that everything would be okay between us, it's my fault that your mother found out about us which you probably didn't want her to and-" Leondre blabs, but I interrupt him by pressing my lips against his.

When we pull away a few seconds later he looks confused at me.

"You talk too much." I smile. "And I'm not angry because my mum found out about us, I thought it would be harder than it was so that's just good. But I walked upstairs to get this."
I take up my phone and place it on the table.

"My mum loves to tease me about everything so every time she finds out something new that she can tease me about, she does it over text. Just look. 3, 2, 1." I count down and the same second as I say '1', my phone vibrate and a text pops up on the screen.

The three of us look down at the screen to see mum's embarrassing text.
'Don't forget the condom.' She writes.

"See what I mean?" I ask and Leo nods slowly. I can see that he blushes. He looks so cute when he does that. He always looks cute, but he's really adorable when he blushes.

***

After the food we walk upstairs to my room. Me and Leondre sit on the bed hugging while Harvey sits in my computer chair, looking lonely.
"Come over here, you don't need to sit there alone." I say and look up at him. I actually think he looks quite sad.

"I prefer to sit lonely over here." Harvey answers and looks down on his phone.

Leo lies down on top of me and straddles while starting to kiss my neck. I wrap one of my arms around him while the other one moves up to his hair. That seems to be his weak spot 'cause he let's out a small moan. I can't help but grin.
"You guys know I'm still here, right?" Harvey asks suddenly and he actually sounds a bit nervous.
"I'm sorry, what do you want to do?" I ask back nicely and sit up on the bed.

Leondre slowly stops kissing me and the two of us look over to Harvey.
"I'm leaving." He says suddenly.
"What?" I ask, hoping that it isn't because of us. I feel really bad, 'cause I haven't paid really much attention to him since Leo came and it is sort of because of him that Leo came back. 'Cause if Harvey hadn't woken up and let him in then he would probably have gone home again. But Harvey let him in and offered himself to sleep on the couch downstairs.<

"I'm sorry." Harvey says and stands up. I stand up from the bed and walk over to him.
"No, I'm sorry." I reply looking him in the eyes.

"Don't worry, I'm going to meet that girl that I met on the party when you met Leo." Harvey smiles and I smile back.
"Something going on between you two?" I grin.

"Maybe, I don't know. Girls are really complicated sometimes." He answers.

"Yeah, I know. I mean, just look at my mum." I say, causing Harvey to let out a small giggle. Then I pull him into a tight hug. "Thanks man."
"For what?" He asks confused, hugging back.
"For everything." I answer. I'm so happy to have him by my side.