14

Charlie's POV:
Later that day me and Leondre just chill in my room. Harvey has gone home a couple hours ago and yeah. We sit on my bed looking at our phones. Suddenly Leo puts away his phone and look away.
"Charlie..." He says insecure. I look up at him with a slight smile, but with worry in my face.
"Yeah?" I reply as I lock my phone and put it away.
"What are we...?" Leondre asks while looking down at his feet. Does he mean the kiss?

"What do you want us to be?" I ask back and he finally looks up at me. Leondre turns away again and I can see how his cheeks turns into a light shade of pink. I can't help but smile. I grab his hand and I can feel how nervous he is. Aww.

I lean closer to him and kiss him on the cheek. He smiles slightly and looks back at me.
"Does this make us a couple...?" He asks carefully, scared of looking straight into my eyes.
"If you want to." I answer smiling.
"I would love to." Leondre smiles back and now he finally looks up at me. Our smiles disappears as we look deeply into each others eyes. I love how his beautiful chocolate brown eyes stares at me.

I feel how he take a harder grip of my hand, I like it. Suddenly our faces move closer to each other and now we're just inches away from each other. I can feel his warm breath against my skin. I see how Leondre is looking down at my lips. I can't help but get a feeling that I want to kiss him so badly. My heart starts beating faster and I start to get kinda sweaty. It feels like the air in the room suddenly makes it hard to breathe and a feeling that I never felt before slowly spreads inside of me.

The distance between our faces breaks and our lips touch slowly. It feels right. It feels like we are meant to be. I bite Leondre's underlip softly and feel the taste of his skin. My free hand moves up to his neck and presses his face closer to mine. We kiss passionately, but slowly, and our tongues finally meet. It feels like sparks are exploding in my stomach. Even though it feels weird, it feels good. I let go off his hand and I roll over so that I lie on top of Leondre. We pull away from the kiss and I sit up. He shyly moves his hands down to my waist and pulls up my shirt.

He drags his hand over my stomach and at the same time he pulls off my shirt. He throws it away to the floor and then place his hands on my back, stroking it softly. I move my hand down on his body and then up under his shirt. I start stroking his trained stomach. I realize that he actually has a six-pack. I move my hand up and down slowly over his chest.

I look down at him and our eyes meet. I realize that he has been looking at me the whole time. Leondre looks nervous, but still like he is enjoying what we are doing. I remove my hands from his stomach and pull it down the way it was before. Then I move my hands closer to his face and then finally touch it. I rub his cheek carefully and look straight into his eyes.

Suddenly we both a hear a familiar voice from downstairs.
"Charlie! Can you come here for a second?" My mum yells from downstairs. I sigh and I can see a grin spread on Leondre's face. I climb of Leondre and the bed and stand up. I take up my shirt from the floor and pull it on.
"Be back soon." I say with a smile and when I walk past Leondre I lean over him and kiss him on the forehead. He smiles back and nod.

I walk out of the room and down the stairs.
"Where are you?" I shout.
"In the kitchen." Mum answers and I go into the kitchen and see her standing there thinking. She stands leaned over the table looking in some cookbook.
"What do you want?" I ask nicely and walk up to her.

She doesn't even look up from the book when she starts talking with me.
"Is Leondre a vegetarian or something?" She asks.
"Uhh... I don't know. I'll ask him." I reply.
"Okay, go and ask if he's allergic to anything too." Mum says and I nod.
I walk out of the kitchen and lean against the railing to the stairs.

"LEONDRE!" I shout up the stairs.
"YEAH?" I hear him shout back.
"ARE YOU A VEGETARIAN OR VEGAN OR ANYTHING?" I ask.
"NO." Leondre answers.
"ARE YOU ALLERGIC TO ANYTHING?"
"NOPE."
"OKAY."

When I walk back into the kitchen I see my mum looking irritated at me.
I always do that. She asks me to go upstairs and ask someone something, but I'm too lazy and just start to shout throughout the whole house.
"I could've done that myself." She answers and looks down in the book again.
I can't help but giggle.
"Anything else I can do for my wonderful mother?" I ask.

"Don't say that ever again." Mum replies and I giggle again. "But you can help me choose what to cook."
"Okay." I answer and walk up beside her and look down in the book. Wow, this is advanced shit.

"Wanna impress someone?" I ask with a grin and look up at my mum. I see how her cheeks get a bit red.
"Well, at least I want him to know that I can cook so that he doesn't have to starve." She answers a bit embarrassed.

"Cook whatever you want, it doesn't matter. He will love it." I smile and walk out of the kitchen. I go back upstairs again and into my room. Just before I push the door wide open I can hear sobs. I turn around to see if they come from Brooke's room, but they don't. Then I realize it. Leondre.

I slowly walk into my room to see him crying on my bed. He's talking on the phone with someone. I don't want to interrupt so I walk out again before he sees me. I wait outside the door, but I can still hear what he says.
"Mum, please! I beg you!" He begs sobbing. Aw, I just wanna go in and hug him really tight, but I don't. "NO! LEAVE TILLY ALONE!"

Okay, I can't tand this anymore. I run into the room and rush to the bed. I mean, he's seriously screaming. I don't think that I ever have seen someone cry that much. His shirt is seriously completely soaked. I sit down in front of him and now he sees me. I start stroking his blonde, long mop hair and he ends the phonecall.

Without saying anything he just puts down the phone and lean forward to me and rests his head on my shoulder. We just sit there for a while in silence and I'm stroking his back slowly, hoping it's comforting. I don't want him to be sad, that makes me sad.

Party ||A Chardre FanFiction||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें