10

Leondre's POV:

Charlie quickly pulls away from the kiss and I'm really shocked. He looks up and I follow his gaze to see Harvey. He's standing in front of the couch staring at us. He doesn't say anything and that makes it all even more awkward.

"I can explain!" Charlie says quickly. I've heard that sentence before...

Didn't he mean the kiss for real? Was he just tricking me? Oh, of course he was! Nobody likes me! How could I seriously think that the boy I'm in love with would possibly love me back?! Stupid, stupid, stupid Leondre!

Okay, now I can just walk away.
Or rather disappear.

I feel the tears burn inside my eyelids and I know I'm gonna start to cry like a baby. So I stand up quickly before anyone can stop me and run out of the room. I run across the hall and through the kitchen. I remember that I saw a toilet here somewhere when I came downstairs to look for Charlie.

I find it and open the door fast. First I thought about slamming it, but that would probably wake people up and reveal where I am. So I just grab the door handle and close the door quietly, but quickly. I lock it and then turn around. I take a look at myself in the mirror and realize how disgusting I am. I'm too ugly for the world.
I just sit down on the toilet and cry. Crying all the time. I'm such a baby, of course no one loves me.

Charlie's POV:

Without me noticing it; Leondre stands up and runs out of the living room. I didn't mean to say those words, it just came out automatically from my mouth since I am in trouble a lot. I don't know if I should run after him or explain for Harvey that I'm gay.
It takes a few seconds before I quickly stand up. I guess Harvey already realized that I'm gay so I decide to go search for Leondre. I really hope he didn't leave the house.

I walk of the living room with Harvey following me. It took a moment for him to get out of the shock and I think he wants to know what is going on, but I don't have time to explain right now.

I search through the downstairs, 'cause I didn't heard any footsteps in the stairs, in case he didn't sneak up really quietly.

Finally I realize that the bathroom door is locked so I knock on it and just hope Leondre will open it. I can hear sobs and it hurts me that I can't hug him and tell him that everything will be okay.

"Please open up, Leondre." I beg and keep knocking on the door. But he pretends like he doesn't hear me. Perfect.

"What is going on?" Harvey asks from behind me. I turn around to him while feeling the tears in my eyes.
"First of all, if you didn't notice; I'm gay. Second of all; I'm in love with Leondre. And third of all; After just a few minutes I hurt him, I'm a horrible person." I reply without looking at Harvey. I would never say this to Harvey, not with those words, but I meant it for Leondre. I hope he would hear it and realize that I actually love him.

"Then I have a question for you." Harvey answers slightly shocked about all the facts. "Why haven't you told me?"

I take a deep breath and wipe away a tear that escaped my eye.

"Because I wasn't sure, I thought it was just something that my brain thought and that it would be over soon. It never did, but I thought I was crazy. I was afraid. I thought you would think I was stupid." I explain slowly.

It's quiet a few seconds, but then I hear Leondre's beautiful voice.

"For loving me?" He asks trying not to sob. I'm really happy to hear his voice.
"For being myself." I answer and sink down on the floor with my back against the wall.

"Well, I will support you, no matter what." Harvey smiles and sits down next to me. "Plus, you and Leondre looked really together."

He says the last really loud so that Leondre will hear. And after some minutes the bathroom door opens. Leondre walks out and I was just going to look up at him, when he suddenly falls over.
He lays over Harvey's legs and landed with his face in my lap.

"Are you okay?" I ask worried and Leondre looks up at me laughing. I giggle and I can't help but notice the light shade of pink on his cheeks.
"I guess it's the alcohol." He replies and turns around to his back.

"Your feet stink!" Harvey says trying to sound disgusted but end up giggling. Me and Leondre laugh too. Harvey takes up his phone and I look down at Leondre, who is still lying with his head in my lap.

I smile and lean down and kiss him on the forehead. He smiles back and I start playing with his hair. I'm actually pretty confused. I don't know if I should laugh or cry. I mean, first we had a sad moment, then a happy, then a sad and now a happy again. Mood swings?