Good Intentions, Bad Ideas

"Let's do it."

Sasha took out a piece of fabric that was fitted to be a blindfold as Mikasa took out a pen that she had brought with her and wrote "You're welcome, Armin." on the blindfold with her neat handwriting, then signed her name.

After doing so she passed it to Sasha to sign. Sasha passed to Ymir, who passed it to Krista. After signing it, Krista walked over to Connie letting him sign. Connie gave it to Jean, then to Reiner and Bertholdt.

While this happened, Mikasa went over to you and picked you up, as if you were a small child that stayed up too late and fell asleep before making it to your bed. She stepped around the dying fire to where they would unfold their 'good idea'.

She met Bertholdt at the perfect spot to put you. Right next to Armin. Before she put you down, Bertholdt slipped the blindfold onto your cute lil sleeping face.

"Alright, did everybody sign?" Mikasa asked in a whisper.

"I think so." was the tall boy's reply.

Everyone was watching as Mikasa gently placed you on the ground next to Armin.

"So, let's think about it. Worst case scenario is they bang, right?" Connie asked breaking the silence.

"Why would that be in your head?" Jean said back.

"Think about it. Two teens sleeping right next to each other. Everyone else asleep."

"Armin is nowhere near bold enough to do something like that." Mikasa butted in. "If we're talking about Armin, worst case scenario is he wakes up and hates us all for doing this."

"But it's still possible they bang, right?"

"Sweet Freckled Jesus Connie, what the hell is wrong with you?"

"I don't know Jean. Let's start with the fact that I joined the military to learn how to launch my body through the air using giant gas canisters while dual wielding swords to slice the necks of giant naked monsters."

"I actually never thought about it that way." Jean said in awe.

You were normally one to cuddle with things in your sleep, so these results were going to be interesting.

"Alright, I'm gonna lay down now." Ymir said with a yawn as she and Krista picked a spot to lay down.

"Wake us up if anything happens." Reiner said as he and Bertholdt stayed closer to the fire to sleep.

Connie left after that. Then Jean. Then Sasha. Mikasa noticed that either you or Armin started to close the space between the two of you, which caused her to smile as everyone's OTP was getting together by the cadets' force.

Eventually, she started to feel tired, so she gave you one last look before going over and taking your old spot over by Eren.

While you slept, you felt something grab onto you and pull you towards it. It was hard, but soft and warm. You didn't know what it was, but you liked it and pulled it closer to you