Give Me An Answer... Please

Armin was normally the type to wake up early, and that's exactly what he did today. Upon waking up, he felt something wrapped around him, as he had his arms wrapped around something.

When he opened his eyes he saw you. You had your head in the crook of his neck with your arms around his torso. He was laying with his chin on your head and his arms around your waist, pulling you closer to him. He also took notice of the blindfold on your face.

Thankfully nobody was up yet, so he had as much time to panic as possible. He felt his face grow warm as it was starting to become red again. He started to panic wondering how he would get out of this, but the only thing he could do was look at your sleeping form. Your [h/c] hair was fanned out behind you and you had your cloak pulled up so it covered part of your face from the cold morning air. Your breaths were light and in a steady pattern. Your body was pressed up against his making every small movement have a certain result ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Although his heart was racing, Armin started to calm down to think.

"Okay. Mikasa always said that she would cuddle with her extra pillows in her sleep. Wait, Mikasa you sneaky little-" his thoughts cut off there as you shifted slightly.

He slowly and gently pulled you off of him as he backed away. After what seemed like an eternity, he was kneeling over you, also taking notice of the now scabbed up cut on your temple.

"That's probably gonna scar." he thought to himself.

Armin carefully pulled the blindfold off of your face and walked over to the fire pit. The fire was out but the logs and coals were still hot. He threw it on top of one of the logs and headed to the boys' bunks to get ready for the day.

Once you felt the warmth of the object leave, you started to fall out of your deep sleep, but were too lazy to get up, so you just caught up on some of the sleep you had missed over the weeks.

After a while, you started to hear quiet conversations between a few cadets. You weren't able to hear what they were saying, but it sounded like Connie and Sasha playing meme pictionary in the dirt again.

You sat up while stretching your arms and yawning. Looking around you saw that only Connie and Sasha were awake, which would explain why they were being quiet for once.

"Gooood morning, [y/n]!" Sasha said with a big smile.

"Soooo, how'dya sleep?" Connie asked as he smiled at you as well.

"Uhm, good morning guys, but how did I end up over here?" you asked not wanting to ask why it felt strangely warm last night.

"A-umm, I'm not sure." Sasha said getting up and walking over to you, still smiling.

"Wait, Sasha, did they do it? We didn't even get to see it!" Connie said, referring to you and Armin. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (not like that ya pervs lol)

"Oh, you're right. I thought we woke up early enough." she held out her hand to help you up.

Grabbing it, you let her help you to your feet. You thought you found something off. Then it hit you.

"Uhm, Sasha? Where's Armin? Is he still mad at me?"

Her smile dropped as she said, "Well when I woke up he wasn't out here, but since he fell asleep out here, I'm guessing he went inside already."

"Okay, thanks Sasha. Will you guys be going to Hanji's ODM thing?"

"Of course! Although, we'll try not to, ya know, make you sprain your wrist."

"Haha, are you guys gonna go to eat or what?" Connie and Sasha looked at each other as you asked.