3 Days

Oof gotta love filler chapters. Sorry for taking forever to update. I don't know what to do for fillers until I get where I need to with the story.

"ARMIN! WHY ARE WE JUST NOW LEARNING ABOUT THIS?!"

"Jean, please keep it down!" Armin begged.

"NO! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US WHEN IT HAPPENED?!"

"Because you'd be doing this!"

"You're our precious baby! You were supposed to remain innocent, yet here you are fucking girls!"

"It was only once. Get your facts straight." Eren stepped in to help his blonde friend.

"Whatever that number, I want the details." Reiner said as he leaned against the wall of the boys' bunks.

On the bed on Reiner's right, Bertholdt sat cross legged on the top bunk. Connie lied on his back on the bottom bunk of the bed across from Reiner. Armin was in the middle of two beds, the one next to Connie, and where Jean stood trapping Armin. Eren sat on the bed behind Jean, not purposely trapping his friend.

Armin was a blushing mess while trying to change the subject.

"What I want to know is why you went back on your promise, Eren!" Armin turned the attention to his turquoise eyed friend.

He just shrugged and retaliated with, "I don't know. Why did you fuck (y/n) in a closet in the library? Were those books a turn on for you?"

"You aren't helping, you know."

"Forget it. Armin, how did it happen?" Jean fired.

"Was it kinky?" Bertholdt asked shamelessly.

"What's the secret to getting chicks to just agree to fuck you?" Connie asked, almost innocently.

"Guys please. I'm already under lots of stress worrying about the expedition." Armin tried changing the subject again.

"We all are. Now tell us the details." Jean pressed.

Armin stayed silent before opening his mouth. He was going to say something when the door to the boys' bunks opened, revealing the girls from the 104th.

Sasha and Ymir having fallen on the floor, Krista sitting on Ymir's back, and Mikasa standing in the doorway, enthusiastic as ever.

"Hey guys!" Sasha said cheerfully as she took a seat next to Connie, "Please continue with your conversation."

"Like I was saying before," Armin said shakily, "I'm not going to recall all of it. Just ask me a question one at a time if you're that desperate."

"Guys, why don't we just leave it as it is. After all, it's none of our business." Eren started.

"EREN SHUT UP!" everyone alive and dead in the bunk yelled, making it clear that everyone was interested.

Armin flinched at the sudden loud noise. "Alright, one at a time and only one question each."

When nobody spoke up Armin thought he won. That feeling was short lived though.

"Armin," Eren called, "Raise your right hand for me." Armin did as he was asked, "Repeat after me. I, Armin Arlert,"

Armin rolled his eyes, "I, Armin Arlert,"

"Solemnly promise,"

"Solemnly promise,"

"To tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth."

"Ask away boys, and girls." Eren smirked.

Reiner went first, "Who topped?"

Armin put his head down and mumbled something.

"What was that?"

The blonde coconut sighed before saying, "Both of us."

Lots of fangirl/fanboy screeching was heard after that response.

Connie asked next, "Did you get some head?"

"Yes." Armin said quietly.

"Did you give her any form of foreplay?" Ymir spoke up.

"Yes."

"What kind?"

"That's your one question. No more for you, Ymir."

"What kind of foreplay did you give her?" Sasha asked for her friend.

"Tit play and fingers." it probably wasn't possible for Armin's face to get any redder.

"Was it nice?" of course Krista's question would be innocent.

"Yeah, yeah it was."

"Well that's good." Krista flashed one of her goddess smiles.

"How long did you guys last?" Bertholdt was next.

"I-I'm not sure. It was a while, I know that."

"What I want to know is how Eren found out before us." Jean smirked while looking at Eren.

Armin looked at Eren with wide eyes, not knowing if he should say.

"I went to go look for them and, well, I found them. I didn't say anything until I ran into Armin in the bathroom." Eren shrugged it off like it was normal to walk in on your friend and his crush having sex in a closet.

The rest of the night in the boys' bunks once the girls left was full of celebrating their friend's accomplishment.

~meanwhile with the girls~

You were just about to fall asleep when you felt three girls jump onto you.

"AHH! WHO THE FUCK?! DON'T TOUCH MY LEG!"

"(y/n), (y/n), relax, it's just us." Krista said reassuringly.

You noticed something off about the girls. They seemed excited about something you couldn't put your finger on.

"You have some explaining to do, missy." Ymir said slyly.

"What?"

"About you and Armin, you not so innocent cinnamon roll." Sasha pulled your shirt down exposing your multiple bites that were still in the healing process.

Oh god. This'll be fun to explain.