Dear (Y/N)

Dear (y/n),
It hasn't been that long since the expedition. It's only been about two weeks. I just wanted you to know what's been going on since you left. Levi hasn't been doing so well, but he's getting a little better. Hanji's been a little more cold and brutal than usual, but only when mad or experimenting. Mostly. Eren lost a few good friends during the expedition as well, so he's not doing so great. I encouraged him to come with me to talk to you today, but he didn't want to. Don't worry though, he still just needs time.

We all miss you so much, (y/n). I miss you. I wish I would've been able to attempt to stop the bleeding in any way. Then, maybe you would've been able to get treatment. But we can't live in the past now, can we? Plus, isn't this how you originally wanted your story to end?

I hope you're having fun meeting back up with everyone. Could you tell my grandfather that I said hello, and maybe try to find my parents as well? I hope I'm not asking too much haha.

We were able to track down your father living in the Interior to give him your patch, but he just shut the door on me and Hanji. She decided that I was the only one that was worthy to bare your patch anyway, so I sewed it onto the patch that rests over my heart.

I think about you everyday, (y/n). It's like a sick obsession, but it's not. I really do wish I could have you back, but I don't think that even genies can switch this around. The suns starting to set now, but the moon is full and beautiful tonight.

I didn't want to have to admit this, but ever since your death I've been wanting to take my own life as well. I haven't told anyone, just because I don't want to give them a repeat of what we went through when you made your attempt. Life just sometimes isn't worth living without you. I know that I just can't abandon everyone and everything for you though. I know you wouldn't want that.

I probably should be going now. Levi's been nagging me about not coming back into the castle if I get a cold. I'll come back tomorrow when I get off of training.

Remember, I don't care how many lives I have to go through. We'll meet again in one life or another.

Armin stood up from sitting on the green grass next to your tombstone. Resting on and all around it were flowers of all kinds. Your tombstone read:
(y/n) (l/n)
May her wings carry her home

Armin took the letter he read out loud to you and placed it under a rock next to your tombstone. He gave the tombstone a kiss before heading back to the castle.

When you woke back up, it took you a second to readjust. The sun was coming up, casting a golden-yellow light to flood into the room. You let your eyes wander to study where you were.

Your bed was set up in one of the corners, the farthest from the door. You were under one or two fluffy blankets. Looking up on your ceiling, your eyes were able to make out a flag with

The Wings of Freddom? But how? Where am I?

You decided to get out of the bed and check the time. The clock on your night table read 8:39. Walking around the room more, you discovered a bookshelf with all sorts of genres. Most of them being tragedy.

Ironic.

You made your way over to your desk next. Sitting on top of it was a laptop which was surrounded by paper and drawing supplies. There was also a written letter from Armin, but it remained closed.

Looking at the walls, you could see more mounted pictures of you and your friends. On the desk, your curiosity urged you to take a look at the papers scattered about the tabletop. They seemed to be story title names. Some of them included things called, Our Wings, Unaccepted Family, Should've Said Something, and the one that seemed to have the most written on top of it as if it was a more important document, It's Not Your Fault. 

Above your desk was a cork board with countless pictures. Upon closer inspection, you were able to make out the faces of all your friends. Scanning the pictures on the board, your eyes landed on two figures in military uniform.

Maya? Rita?

Your oldest sibling, Maya, was dressed in Army uniform, while Rita was dressed in National Guard uniform. 

You stepped away from the board and made your way out of your room. Walking down the hall you passed two other bedrooms as well as a bathroom and office. You found the staircase when you started hearing voices coming from what you assumed was the kitchen. The white carpet beneath your feet kept you quiet the whole way there.

Walking into the kitchen, you were met with two figures. Levi, and Maya.

Levi was facing you, so when Maya turned to face you, there was a feeling that you haven't felt in a long time.

"Well good morning." she smiled her beautiful smile that you missed so much, "I thought you would've slept in today."

You took a minute to digest what all was happening. You shot a look at Levi, who seemed to know what you were thinking.

"She probably wasn't able to sleep because of the excitement today." Levi said while taking out a few dishes.

"Huh?" was all you could get out.

"How do you not remember? You planned it all out. Ya know, begging me to take you and Armin and literally everyone else you know to the beach today." Maya said giving you a slightly concerned look.

"O-oh, right." you paused, "I'll be right back down." and with that you ran back up to your room and opened the letter from Armin.

You smiled to yourself after reading it. He kept his promise.