True Feelings *Pt 2*

This chapter wouldn't have been possible without the help from InternetWeirdo08 she's been a life saver with helping me write smut g o c h e c k h e r o u t
___________________________
Armin released you from his kiss, locked the storage room door, and that's when things started happening.

Armin pushed you against the wall and had you wrap your legs around his torso.

He kissed you again, but deeper and more passionate this time. He licks your bottom lip for permission. Your lips don't budge since you're still shocked by what is happening.

His hands slide down to your lower back, untucking your shirt. Once enough fabric was taken out, he slid his hand under the shirt. You were a little surprised as his touch, but you gave in quickly.

He caressed your side which he knew was your weak spot. You opened your mouth giving him access into your wet cavern. His tongue explored your mouth, taking in your taste.

You were beginning to kiss him back and your arms moved around his neck without you thinking about it. His hand moved around so much that your shirt was now completely untucked. His hand was now on your upper back, near your breast.

Armin decided to go a little farther. From where his hands were, he was able to reach and unhook your bra strap. You notice what he was doing and reluctantly break the kiss.

"Armin, what are you doing?"

Armin looked away, releasing his hands from you, setting you back down while you release yours.

You had to ruin the moment ( ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°)

"The expedition is soon and you won't be there and what if something happens to me? I wanted to do this before in case I..."

He was interrupted by you pressing your lips against his. You release after needing to breathe.

"You could've just asked." you say smiling with a blush on your cheeks.

"Heh, sorry. I guess I wasn't using common sense." his way of looking at you changed with his next sentence, "Shall we continue?"

You swear you felt your ovaries explode.

"Y-yea."

You were nervous to say the least and you couldn't hide it.

"If you don't want this, tell me now. I probably won't be able to stop after I start." he said this solemnly.

"I want this, trust me."

Blush spread across his cheeks. He attacked your neck with kisses, leaving love bites. His hand was now in a new place, under your skirt.

With the way he was holding you against the wall, it gave him the ability for one hand to start playing with your ass while the other returned to its position on your chest. He fully removed the bra, your erect nipples poked through your sheer shirt.

He stopped the attack on your neck to start licking your breasts through your shirt.

"Aha-a"

You put your hand over your mouth, your whole face blushing a deep red. Armin takes your hand away from your mouth.

"I want to hear that beautiful voice of yours, (y/n)."

You tried to hold back your moans, but that only seemed to result in more pleasure from Armin as if he was trying to make you scream.

"Aha-a...Armin p-please do-on't make me-e screa-am."

He ignored what you said and unbutton your shirt, revealing your (b/s) cups. Your natural reaction was for your arms to cover your chest, which is what happened.