02) Kyle

My feet burned against the concrete as I swept the floors at my Dads storage place. I stupidly had decided on no shoes. But besides that I've been here for a little over four hours because somebody decided not to show up to work. Which gave me alot more work to do.

"Jenna go home and ill meet you there i have some more things to catch up on" I set the broom down and and shut the door to the front office. Dad was sitting by his truck looking threw some papers. I hugged him and kissed his cheek before hopping on my bike and taking off towards the house.

I peddled as fast as possible through the streets. Once I got home I groaned seeing a certain someone's bike in our lawn. Chuy.

Great now I have to find a way to avoid him even though he's probably up in our room. They are always in our room. No matter how much I complain.

I ran inside and up to my room throwing my helmet on my bed before jumping into it. "Hey look who decided to show up" I flipped Justin off and sat up. Chuy just sat on my brothers bed staring at me. Justin hit him in the back of the head making him focus on the game.

They both finally finished and we were outside. Justin had to explain to him that there was nothing on the game or anything. "Ok I get it" Chuy said trying to grab it but Justin pulled it back.

"Two hundred for this one" Justin said. Chuy freaked out a little. The Justin got into what I call his business mode.

"Oh hey Mr.Wincott got to go" Chuy said as are Dad came into the back yard. Chuy climbed onto his bike not bothering to get the game. "Cya Justin gotta go" he then turned to me as he smirked and winked. I rolled my eyes and nudged Justin as are Dad came closer to us.

Justin tried walking inside but our Dad stopped him. "Come here" he said making him stop in mid-step. Justin walked over towards our Dad as I sat in the place I started at. "What are you doing" he asked.

Justin said something about that he was just hanging out. "I thought I was gonna see you at work this morning at eight am" Justin rolled his eyes but turned a little so are Dad couldn't see.

"Wasting my summer getting paid eight bucks and hour" I glared at him. I've was at the storage place since eight am this morning and I worked for five hours. That's fourty bucks if you were wondering.

"You rather sit on your butt playing video games instead" Justin looked down and I knew this was going nowhere good. Then Justin said something under his breath. "What's that" Dad asked stepping closer to him. But then two guys in uniform got out of there car and walked towards are front door.

My hands started shaking as I watched them go towards our front door. Mom was doing the dishes when they rang the door bell. "Stay here the both of you" he said walking inside. Justin and I looked at each other. My hands were shaking uncontrollably.

"Dad" Justin called. "Dad what are they doing here" I sat on the grass only thinking the worst. Justin walked towards a window and watched the scene before us. But I couldn't watch. My head was in my hands as I shed tears thinking of the only possibly as to why they were here.

I could hear our Mom crying from out here. Then I felt somebody pull me into a hug. I knew it was Justin but I wish it wasn't. But that's when I broke. Right there in are backyard because I knew he was gone. We all knew he was.

As of today. Kyle Wincott was dead.....