09) Bike rides with Max

Justin got me up super early this morning and dragged me down the stairs, grabbed Max's leash and walked him out towards the front. "What are you doing" Justin smirked and walked down the drive way.

He walked down the road with me trailing behind him. "Hey Justin I got some more chores for you when I'm done" Chance Reed said while riding past my brother. He slowed once he saw me and winked. Chance freaking Reed winked at me. I'm gonna die. He's like my all time crush. "Hey Jenna" he said then his friends practically dragged him away. My cheeks grew bright pink as I continued to walk behind my brother.

Justin stopped and handed me Max before coming back with both of our bikes. I kept Max on his leash and pushed off the ground.

We peddled down the road until I stopped. "Okay Max this is it" he looked at me and I unhooked his leash.

Justin came up beside me and grabbed the leash from my hands. "Max you mess up now we're grounded for life" Justin and I said in sync. Justin peddled off and I was about to when I noticed Max was still sat were we had took off his leash.

"Max come" I said whistling. He raced after me and Justin as we raced down towards the bike loft.

We entered the loft and towards Chuy and Carmen. "Hey Max what are you doing here" Carmen said and I could tell Chuy was uncomfortable.

"Yo Justin I was gonna call but I didn't want to be callin your house man get a cell your in the 21st century" I rolled my eyes as Justin road around in circles. Then I turned to see Chance staring at me. He smirked and slightly waved. I waved back and when I turned around Chuy was staring at me.

"What" he shook it off. Then he started talking about race. "Mexican isn't a race" Carmen said sounding annoyed as she stood up. Max barked at Chuy and he freaked. He started saying shit and Max growled.

"You know Chuy sometimes I wish I could be you" I looked at Justin like are you friken stupid. "The world seems so awesome all the time" I looked at Carmen as she smirked.

"It is awesome B yall just got a bad attitude to see all these awesome things happening all the time" I laughed.

"Hey Jen" Chance called as his friend called for Justin. "Were hitten cutters run you comin" I smirked.

"Catch up in a second" Justin yelled getting on his bike.

"Your gonna catch up to those guys" hell yes my mind screamed.

"Yeah why not" we both said.

"What about Max" we smirked and looked at each other before I raced off with Justin and Max behind me.

I raced forward almost hitting Chance with my bike. Max raced up beside me as I jumped a hill. He quickly fell back with Justin.

"Shows over yall" Chances friend called as we raced ahead of them.

"Yo Justin that's cutters doom" I heard Chance yell. My eyes widdened and I peddled faster. I just signed my own death wish.

I could see Max ahead of us stop and I peddled faster. "Jenna watch out" I heard from behind me but it wasn't Justin.

I peddled faster and once I got to the edge I flew through the air on my bike. "Justin" I heard Carmen yell as I hit the ground. I looked up to see Justin right behind me. I moved out of the way just in time for him to land. But of course he crashed. Laughing I ran over to him and tackled him in a hug.

Justin threw his helmet and yelled. I laughed as Max barked at us. "Crazy white kids even your dog has more sense then the both of you" Carmen yelled from across the doom.

"Crazy B" Chuy yelled then started making fun of Carmen.

"Yeah Jen" Chance and his friend yelled. Carmen hit Chuy making me laugh. I slightly waved at Chance as he laughed and shook his head.

We got back to the loft and Chance lifted me onto his shoulders as they cheered for my brother and I.

"Chance can I have my sister back now we gotta get home" Chance lifted me off his shoulders and onto the ground. I grabbed my bike and Max's leash before following them both home.

To where a surprise will be waiting....