21) Rail Road tracks

We were running down the hill when Dad stopped running. "Kids, wait" Dad said making Justin turn. "I'm just slowing you guys down" He said stopping us all. "Go onto the highway I'll hold em off" he said as we heard them getting closer.

  "Max has protected us from harm wouldn't be right if we couldn't do the same" Justin and Max both ran off into the direction we came as our Dad yelled after them.

  I helped my Dad up the hill as we tried running after them only to end up at some old rail road tracks.

  Tyler was holding his gun up at my brother, Justin was cornered. Max was at the bottom trapped on the side of the tracks.

  The truck started coming towards Dad and I. Dad lifted the gun and shot the very last bullet at the sheriff making the truck flip down the hill.

  I ran closer towards the tracks trying  to get a better look. "Come on Max" I whispered as if it would help in this situation. There was an explosion and I ducked down covering my head with my arms. The truck had blown up at the bottom. It was blowing up and things were being shot at us. I got shot in the leg.

  I cried out at the burning sensation stuck in my leg. Every ounce of my leg felt like it was on fire. All the weapons in the truck were being sent off.

  Once it stopped my leg was still bleeding. Dad scooped me up in his arms and ran us closer to Justin.

  "TYLER" Dad yelled. He tried shooting at him but there wasnt any bullets left in his gun. "TYLER DONT YOU HURT MY BOY" Dad was trying to get closer but everytime he moved the bullet dug deaper into my leg.

  "Dad it hurts" He looked down at me before setting my on the ground and tying his jacket tightly around my.

  "I know Jen I'm gonna leave you here okay I gotta go get your brother" I nodded weakly and he ran off towards Justin. I slowly tried to get up and once I did I was hopping from tree to tree trying to get closer.

  I was finally close enough to where I was sitting in the pond and I fell clutching my leg to my chest.

  I watched as Tyler was yelling at my brother. Max started running towards them and it was all like it was in slow motion. Justin tripped Tyler and Max tackled Tyler off of the tracks.

   "NO" I screamed and everything went black.