15) Go to Hell

As soon as we got home we had to put Max back in his cage. "Come on Max let's go" Justin was trying to get Max to go back in his cage but Max wouldnt stop barking and growling.

"Get some rest bud" I said bending down towards his height. He came closer to the bars and licked my scratched up arm.

We both walked back inside and Max would not stop barking. At on point he got up on his hind legs and started pawing at the top of the cage as if it would help him get out.

I followed behind Justin inside. But once we got inside Tyler was there with the Sheriff. "Kids come on in now" Mom grabbed Justins arm and looked him over. Luckily I had a sweater to cover my arm.

I stayed behind Justin closer to the back door so I wasnt anywhere near the Sheriff. Tyler was sitting on the couch next to our Mom. Too close.

"Justin what have you done" She said not even blaming me.

"Done" Justin said trying to figure out what was going on.

"Tell the truth Justin you even dragged your baby sister in on this one and dont you dare lie" I was about to interrupt and say I had part of it but Justin glared at me and shook his head.

"Ma'am if I may, I was just having a conversation with my buddy Tyler here when bam my dog didnt know what hit him" I glared harshly at the man. "Now um willing to drop all charges if you go ahead and put him down yourselves."

I scoffed "no way nope theres no way yall can go ahead and leave" Justin grabbed my and pushed me behind him.

"Jenna Wincott were are your manors" I rolled my eyes at my Mother.

"Max wasnt anywhere near you or your dog" Justin said trying to keep me back from hitting something or someone.

"Well I found these near my place" the Sheriff picked up Justins bike and brought it into the living room. My bike was in the same exact place as his if not on top of it. "Its your bike aint it" he asked Justin.

Justin looked at the ceiling clearly pissed. Mom stared him down until Tyler interrupted. "Ms.Wincott" he said then he stood up infront of my brother and I. "How bout we go have a few words in private" he said looking down on us.

The three of us went up to our bedroom and Tyler shut the door behind us. He patted Justin on his back and walked towards Justins bookshelf and pulled out a gun.

I walked over to my bed as he tried explaining to us what it was but I didnt care. I just wanted him out of m our room and out of our lives.

"Do you know how much its worth" he paused and looked at the two of us. "About 600 dollars here but guess how much its worth over the border its over 3 grand" I rolled my eyes as he took it and put it back in his pants. "You see Kyle wouldnt give Emilio the time of day but I do business with him and so do you" he poibted at Justin.

"Jenna over here though is alot like her brother arnt you Jenna" he tried to get closer to me but Justin blocked his path. "Cute your protective of her well so was Kyle" I stood up next to Justin. "Oo fiesty."

"But thats right we found oht about your little deal after our last leave, Kyle was gonna tell your Dad too but, I talked him out of it" I rolled my eyes as ge triex to compare himself to my brother.

"See we're alot more alike than you and your brother were heck even your sister" he said.

"Just leave Mac out of it" Justin said not even looking at Tyler.

"If it were up to me believe me I would but he wont left me but hey thats a bad man down there and those guys over the border are even worse" I saw the marine hat and swiftly without him noticing tucked it under my pillow. Who knows what he would say if he saw it.

"Do you want a front row seat at a couple nore family funerals thats right that man knows where you live and if things go wrong you think he's gonna be shy about telling those guys whos responsible" neither of us responded. "Your Mom and Dad are family to me too and Jenna is like a sister to me so do us all a favor and keep your mouth shut" my hands clenched into fists.

Justin shook his head. "Did Kyle know about your business" Justin asked him.

"My business" Tyler whispered walking back over to Justins bed and sitting down. I sat on my bed across the room and crossed my legs watching things unfold.

"Im just a small fish in a big pond and the big fish sell weapons all over the world that send people like me and my brother over there to get shot" I jumped feeling the tears started to build up but I wasnt gonna let this jerk see me cry.

"So they can cry there crocodile tears, salute the flag, and then sell some more" Justin glanced at me for a second. Everything was quiet before Tyler turned around Justins chair so Justin was looking at him.

At that moment I feared for our lives. This monster in front of us was threatening us in our own home and I am so close to pushing him out that window.

"Kyle always wanted to be a hero look where it got him you see me I know the way the world turns which one are you gonna be" I shot up like a bullet and slammed open the door.

"Get out of my house Tyler" I said barely over a whisper. He glanced at me and stood up.

"See Justin people like Kyle and Jenna they get themselves hurt even killed" Justin stood up his face red.

"I said get out" He walked towards the door and looked straight at me.

"You were always my favorite Jenna Wincott" he tried to touch my face but I gripped his wrist hard.

"Go.To.Hell" I growled. He smirked and left the room.

Thats exactly where he's going away from the good people and where he belonged. Tyler belonged with the kinda people who didnt believe in the greater good. He belonged with the ruthless and brutal people.

He belonged away from good far, far away....