18) MIA

(Justin pov)

  "Justin come down here a second" my Mom called up to me. I ran down the stairs quickly to see her with the phone in her hand. "Your Dad left in a hurry and just called saying him and Jenna were gonna spend some time at our hunting cabin and not to worry" She said as if she wasnt sure what she was saying.

  "We have a hunting cabin" I asked confused.

  "We do not have a hunting cabin" She said. Before we could say anything else we heard barking coming from the back yard. I ran outside first to see Max barking like crazy.

  "Max" I said and raced over towards him. He jumped up onto me as I petted him behind the ears. "How'd you get home buddy" I asked him as he tackled me towards the ground.

  "I'll be damned" Mom whispered as i continued to play on the ground with my dog.

  Mom and I quickly grabbed Max and hopped into the car.

  She rushed down the street where we came up to Chuys house. I grabbed Max out of the car.

  "Ah hunny I feel like I should go in with you" I sighed shutting the back door.

  "Mom if you come in with me there not gonna tell me anything I'll be right back" I quickly raced to the front door and into the house.

"Yo I told you she was hairy b" I heard Chuy say as I walked in. Every dog in the house was barking up a storm. "What are you doing here waking my family up" Max ran in the house from behind me.

  "Hey Chuy keep it down or im gonna come out there and shut you up" one of his many family members shouted.

  "Come on lets talk outside" I said grabbing his arm. We ran outside with Carmen behind us.

  "Hey guys what's going on" Carmen said pulling on her jacket.

  "Hey so my Dad and Jenna are MIA right now" they both stared at me. "Look they left a really weird message and then just disappeared" I said really concerned.

   "Did you call the cops" Carmen asked.

  No my Mom did they won't do Jack about it till hes been gone a lot longer than two hours" I said impatiently. "I told her you knew something about it so-"

"So you lied on us" Carmen said throwing her arms up.

  "No its on me Carmen ok I just came cause I need a bike and a head start" I explained to them.

  "All right so then let's do this" Carmen said going over to the bikes by the shed.

  "No Carmen this doesnt incolve you ok" I said trying to reason with her.

  "Are you gonna waste your time on an argument that your gonna lose or are you gonna get up on the bike" I was shocked but I got on the bike anyway. But before I could go towards the bikes Chuy blocked my path.

  "Woah you can't have my bike b" he said not moving from my path. "Cause im gonna be riding it" he smirked. Of course he wanted to come I mean its my sister after all.

  "Yo third wheel are you expecting Justin to walk" Carmen said.

  He walked over to another bike. "This is my big brothers prize ride man you mess this thing up I'm toast" he explained to me.

  "Thanks man ok we're taking the back way just try and keep up" I said quickly hoping on and peddling out. We raced down the road.

   (Jennas pov)

  It was pitch black outside now. My head was leaning on my Dads shoulder has he rubbed my back. We soon got to a clearing and parked. Tyler glanced at us and quickly hopped out.

  "Alright we ditch his ride here from herd on our we go off road" Tyler explained to Emilio and the sheriff in a low whisper.

  "What about them" Emilio asked.

  "I had it handled, Emilio" Tyler said harshly. "Now their hostage until we make the exchange" Dad tensed beside me. "Once we do your gonna tell your boys to take them over the border and see to it that their never heard from again" Dad gribbed onto me tighted as my body started shaking. "Do you got it" he asked them.

  "What about the girl shes just a kid" Emilio asked with slight concern.

  "Do you got it" Tyler practically shouted.

  "Got it" Emilio said.

  "Jen" Dad whispered. "I want you to listen closely ok" I nodded. "Theres a pocket knife in my pocket when you get the chance I want you to cut yourself free and run ok" He explained.

  "But Dad I can't just leave you here" I said sitting up more.

  "Jenifer Elizabeth Wincott your gonna do just that and your gonna run as far and as fast as you can ok" I nodded softly. "You'll always be my brave little girl ok" I nodded shedding a tear. It almost sounded like a goodbye.

  I'm not ready to say goodbye to anymore Wincotts not yet not ever.