22) back to normal...sorta

Kyle Wincott
Mar 31, 1991- June 5, 2014
   Purple heart

There it was right infront of me. I hadnt gone to see Kyle, well neither of us did until today. Justin held my hand as we both stared down at it.

  Max was beside Justin with a bandage around his ribs, and a cast on his leg from where he broke them jumping off the tracks.

  I had also gotten a cast on my leg after I was rushed to the hospital.

  "Hey Kyle" Justin started. "I know that we didnt, we didnt really get along too well" I leaned my head on his shoulder. "We fought a lot, but I guess all brothers do that at the start" I wiped a stray tear from my eye. "Im sorry that we wont, the three of us won't get a chance to really grow old togther, become friends I.." Justin couldnt finish. He let go of me and slowly beant down next to Max.

  "We just wanted to thank you, for Max" I said quickly trying not to cry. I glanced at Justin knowing he wanted to say more.

  "And to tell you, I love you..We love you, and I'll never forget that" Justin stood up as I wiped more tears that tried to escape my eyes. Justin pulled up his arm and saluted towards Kyle before grabbing his bike off the tree.

  Justin began to walk off but stopped when he realized I hadnt followrd behind him. I hopped closer to his grave and brought my hand to my lips. I kissed my hand then touched the top of my big brothers grave.

  "I miss you" I whispered before grabbing my crutches and following behind my brother towards home where dinner was waiting.
_________________

  Max got to the back door first. Justin quickly let him in before helping me up the stairs.

  Max quickly ran in and we were met with a hug by out Mom. "Are you gonna do this every time we walk through the door" I asked.

  "When your an hour late you bet I will" She said with a smile. "Where have you been?" She asked.

  "Out cleaning up Gotham taking out villans yo" Chuy said looking up from his phone. I winked at him before down next to him on the couch.

  "Well hes gotta be a super hero if he's gonna be my boyfriend" Carmen said jumping on Justins back.

  Chuy got up from the couch and helped me up wrapping his arm around my shoulders. "Yeah
he's gotta be a blind super hero" Chuy said. "Like Daredevil right?" Chuy said laughing.

I slapt him behind the head. "Ow did you just slap me, Dude your sister just slapped me" I laughed as he pouted.

  "Dude don't you mean your girlfriend just slapped you" Justin said. Oh yeah so that happened.

  "Oh yeah right" Chuy said proudly. I rolled my eyes and kissed him on the cheek. Carmen went up to Chuy and shoved him on the couch. He still had his arm around me making me fall with him.

  "Stay" she said rolling her eyes.

  "Well hello ms.Wincott" Chuy said making me roll my eyes and get up from the couch.

   The front door opened. "Hey Max how are you doing" I quickly ran to the front door and jumped into my Dads arms. "Hello to you too Jenna" I giggled and hopped down.

  "Hey Mr.Wincott" Chuy said as Dad walked into the kitchen. They shook hands before Mom came over and kissed Dad on the cheek.

  "Dad wheres Maxs cage" Justin asked.

   "I hauled it off to the scrape yard we dont need that thing anymore" I smiled.

  "What do you say to your father" Mom said.

  Justin and i looked at each other. "Its about time" we said in sync.

  "Yo thats cold b, thats nastier than Carmens cooking" Carmen hit him and Chuy was gonna retaliate but Max barked at him.

  "Whoa dog she hit me first, why are you always taking her side" Chuy said making me giggle.

  Mom called us all to the table for Dinner. I sat on Dads right with Chuy to my right and Justin in front of me.

  Everything was normal, well almost normal but we were getting there.

  Chuy reached his hand over and intertwined our fingers. "Chuy" Dad said making him jump and let go of my hand. We all laughed. "Im kidding son" I grabbed Chuys hand and slipped some food to make.

  Yeah we were gonna be alright.