06) goodmorning

"Good morning" I heard someone say. I groaned and rolled over. "Sweetie wake up" I rolled over to see my Mom and Max watching me as I laid on the ground. Mom laughed. "Justin and I were looking every where for you have you been here all night"? I slowly got up but struggled so Mom had to help me up and we walked inside as Max barked at us.

I walked into our room to see Justin getting ready. "Hurry up we gotta go" I groaned and went to the bathroom taking some clothes with me. I changed quickly and did light makeup and brushed out my knotted hair.

I walked out of the bathroom and into our room where Justin was waiting for me on my bed. "Come on we gotta go meet up with Chuy" I groaned and followed him out the door. We grabbed our bikes and raced down the road.

We eventually got to the entrance of the woods and entered. The guys were all riding their bikes on the ramps. Guys were cheering them on as they did some tricks.

Once I strolled in walking my bike they whistled making me roll my eyes and kept going. "Justin what's up" "Jenna where you been" everyone was yelling at us. We sped over to where Chuy was away from everyone else.

Justin shook the guys hands and then they started making fun of how Justin rides. I smacked the guys closest to me in the back of their heads and they all shut up. "Woah someone catch me I think I might be falling for Jenna Wincott" Chuy said winking at me as he pretended to fall having one of the guys catch him.

"No please nobody catch him" they all looked at me curious to what I was gonna say. "He might as well just fall back into the ditch he came from" I smirked as the guys cheered and I fist bumped my twin.

"Yeah well whatever B" Chuy said rolling his eyes. Everyone laughed and Justin just rolled his eyes.

Justin pulled out the video game and everyone gawked at it. "Hey its for Emilio" Chuy said taking it from Justin's hand. Then Chuy started saying something about Dad and everyone was laughing even Justin. I walked up to Chuy and necked him. He stopped and rubbed his neck.

"Dang B control your sister" I glared him making his eyes widen.

Then this girl came over and everyone went silent. Justin stuttered as he talked. "That's my cousin Carmen" Chuy said. Justin had this goofy grin on his face. Stupid brothers.

"Why are you lookin at me like that" I laughed. I like this chick. "Think I should look like the maid" we all went silent. "An apron or maybe overalls would be better huh" I laughed Justin pinched my arm. I glared at him and slapped his arm.

"Uh oh the twins are at it again" we glared each other as everyone watched us to see what we would do next. I smirked and kicked his wheel making him fall over.

"You gotta lot of cousins man" Justin said glaring at me.

"Ya she's staying with me I can't even sit on my own couch my uncle chased her out with a" I got dirt in my face before I could hear the rest. Justin was smirking and looking everywhere but at me. I shook my head and let the dirt fall out of my hair.

"Why you gotta always be making up stories all the time" I took my gum out of my mouth and put it in Justin's ear. Payback bro.

"Wait what" Justin said. I'm not sure if he didn't hear or if he didn't understand. Carmen put her hair to the side showing a tattoo on her neck. The guys were in awe. "That's cool" Justin said as if it was nothing.

She started talking about her Pops and how he kinda kicked her out for getting a tattoo. She put on her helmet and peddled past my brother.

"Come on B ride with us" Chuy said then winked at me.

"We have to go" I said as they turned towards us. Justin was trying to get the gum out of his ear. "Take care of the dog" I said then he started saying trash about my dog.

"No he didn't put anybody in the hospital" we said in sync. The guys snickered.

Carmen said some kind of weird stuff that I didn't understand. "Your dog what breed is he" Chuy turned away getting ready to leave.

"Oh he's like a German Shepard something like that like black face and stuff" Justin said clearly not knowing.

"belgium malinois" Carmen and I said. We looked at each other and nodded before turning back to my brother. "Cool dog" she said.

"He's crazy actually" he said sounding not to sure of himself.

"You gotta be patient he'll come around" Justin rolled his eyes looking at the ground.

"She's like the girl version of Cesar Millen got the mustache and everything" Chuy said putting his finger under her nose to make a moustache.

"Don't touch me" she said hitting him. "Eh if you want I can come over later" the guys ohheed.

"Yeah sure why not" Justin said clearly not realizing what the guys were laughing about. I high fived one of them giggling.

"What just happened" Chuy asked.

"Your stupid that's what just happened" I said before anybody else could. Carmen smiled at me before everyone went in their own directions.

Justin and I looked at each other before yelling "race ya" and speeding off.