17) Hunting cabin?

I woke up to a loud slam and I was dragged out of the truck by the sheriff. I was terrified to say the least.

Tyler was sitting in front of the storage locker inspecting tons of weapons. He glanced at me and smirked. "See Jenna if you wouldve left everything alone you couldve been home with your family but no you just had to mess things up" I was pulled to my feet by Tyler. "Good thing your Momma didnt notice your arm" how did he know about the scratch?

I was dragged back to the truck and thrown into the back. The sheriff didnt seem to friendly at all. He pulled out a roll of duck tape from his back pocket and tapped my mouth shut so I couldnt speak. He grabbed my wrist and put tons of tape around them along with around my ankles.

After a while the sheriff and Tyler kept shoving stuff in the back of the truck. Tons and tons of weapons.

But they stopped when someone up from the front of the truck. I tried to get up but that stupid dog growled at me. He definitely remembered me thats for sure.

I peeked outside but couldnt see much. The sheriff had moved to cover the window. "Tyler" my Dad said I could hear his limp as he unevenly walked towards them. "I wanna talk to you" I looked in the side mirror and saw Tyler peek out from the back. "Whats going on here" my Dad asked them both.

"Just helping my friend move his stuff out like you said" move your stuff my...I guess I moved to much cause the dog growled again.

"You two seem to be spending a lot of time together lately" For once in my life I was actually terrified. Not only for my own life but for my Fathers life too. I They're trying to move there things to a new location. Dad really should've been a detective. "Is this the beast that Max supposedly bit up today?" Dad said I'm assuming he's talking about one of those guard dogs that was growling earlier.

"That was his brother" The sheriff said. "He got bit up so bad I had to put him down" why do some people think its ok to lie. Respect your elders people. Not saying that my Dads old or anything I mean well never mind I'm talking to much y'all get it.

"You put him down?" Dad said not quite believing anything they were saying. Wait maybe they actually did put him down and I'm just getting all defensive. You know what I'm gonna stop now. "Not Max?" suck it they are horrible liars. Gosh I need to settle down now ok. "What do you got in those crates?" Dad asked.

"You know just some odds and ends nothing to be concerned about" Its really starting to get cramped in here. I felt an itch coming along. *achoo* It was muffled but one thing you should know is that I kick when I sneeze. I have no clue why its just a reflex. I kicked the side of the car as hard as possible making their talking quiet done.

"What was that?" My dad asked.

"I didn't hear anything did you sheriff" Tyler asked the sheriff and I assume he just stupidly nodded his head. I mean come on I played soccer for crying out loud I'm pretty sure you heard that.

"You know Tyler my daughter doesn't really have friends besides Chuy and Justin so where exactly did you drop my daughter off?" Dad asked. I saw a figure sneak beside the truck. I'm really hoping its help but with my luck so far I doubt it. "Tyler this is my property which means-"

"Means you should've stayed home" I heard a familiar voice say.

They quickly shoved Dad into the back of the car and by this time I was so scared I was shaking and crying. "Jenna?" my Dad asked quickly helping me to the seat and taking the duct tape off. My Dad cradled me in his arms and rocked me back and forth as I silently cried into his chest.

Everybody gathered into the car and raced out of the property. Tyler was driving and quickly shoved a phone towards my Dad. "Call your wife and tell her your gonna be gone for awhile and that you picked up Jenna" Dad unwrapped one of his arms from around me and took the phone dialing the number.

"Pam its Ray...Yeah I'm fine I just called to tell you I picked up Jenna and we're gonna head out to the hunting cabin...Yeah uh huh...ok yeah love you bye" Tyler rudely ripped the phone from his hands and tossed it out the window.

"What now?" Emilio asked.

"Plans are the same except with some extra baggage" Tyler said taking a sharp left into the woods.

"Jen" Dad whispered in my ear. I tiredly glanced up at him. "Get some sleep everything will be fine" I nodded and leaned on his shoulder slowly closing my eyes and letting the darkness take over.

But wait when the heck did we get a Hunting cabin?