Chapter One

My parents and even my grandparents always wanted me to grow up and become something like a dentist but I took a different path. I became a member of a gang. Unlike my grandparents and parents who are in a friendly none violent pack I like the violence. 

My pack hits first and doesn't talk later.

I guess I can still become a dentist, they're just as bad as I am. 

I shake the thoughts out of my mind and I begin walking down the street. That reminds me, my moms birthday is coming up. Even though my gang hates their pack they're still apart of my family.

I turn around and I flip the guy who was following me. After he groans I know exactly who it is. Its my brother Emery.

"Damn bro why the fuck did you do that?" He groans sitting up.

I roll my eyes and I help him up. Even though he's my twin brother we are polar opposites. I have jet black hair and emerald green eyes and he has light blonde hair with baby blue eyes. The only reason you can tell we are twins is because we have the exact same face structures. 

"What did I say about sneaking up on me?" I say as I continue walking.

"Not to sneak up on you." He says catching up to me.

"Exactly."

"Where are you going?" He asks speeding up so that he is in front of me.

"No where Emery."

I think that's the worst thing about my brother. He's so annoying, pushy, and he even though we're both sixteen he acts like he's six.

"Wow I'm going there too!" 

"Go away Emery." I say taking a deep breath, "I don't want to deal with you today."

"Technically its night."

I clench my fist before turning and walking through the street to the other side. Emery doesn't even notice and he keeps walking down the street talking to himself.

I turn around and I begin walking in the opposite direction. Emery has always been a pain in my ass ever since we were born.

I turn left and I make my way into the building we use as a gang house. I wanted to go on a peaceful walk but no Emery had to screw that up likes he's screws everything up. 

Sean is sitting at the bar drinking something. Sean has short red hair but he dyes it brown every two weeks. He is about twenty and he has light blue eyes that glisten when he smiles. He is such a stereotypical Irish guy. He has red hair, blue eyes, a deep Irish accent, and he loves to drink.

Tiny is sitting on the couch about three feet away from the bar. Tiny is really tall and buff. He has short brown hair and shit colored eyes. He once told me that he was apart of my old pack. Who knows though, he could be a bloody liar.

Royce, aka Karma is sitting on the other side of the couch smoking something, its probably pot by the smell of the room. He has short choppy blonde hair that he dyes neon pink for some odd reason, dark green eyes, a scar across his neck from when someone tried slitting his neck, and he has a pretty average build. He says he came with Sean from Ireland.

Zane is sitting against the wall that we spray painted. He has shoulder length black hair that kinda looks emo in a way and brown eyes. He's pretty skinny and he can't hit to save his life but in wolf form he's decent.

The last one in the room is Ezekiel. He is the leader or alpha per say of the group. He has dark brown hair that fall about an inch past his shoulder that he pulls up into a man bun, light brown eyes, and a pretty average build. 

I take a seat at the bar next to Sean and I grab the bottle that he's drinking at the moment. He begins yelling at me for taking it but he soon calms down and gets another bottle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyo guys here's chapter one of the third book in the Heart Broken Mate series. Enjoy and be sure to leave a comment on your opinion of the book so far! :D