Epilogue

BE WARNED IT'S A WEE BIT DARK AFTER THIS POINT!

After the incident with Zach's dad, we moved in together. There was an empty home near my grandparent's and parent's house so they gave it to us. I had to buy all new stuff because after Jada dies, mine and Jada's stuff was donated to a nearby Good Will.

Zach and I decided at one point to get a dog during the summer. Honestly, I'm more of a cat person but we played scissor paper rock and he won. Our dog is named Pinecone and he's a brown Pomeranian. I know right? A football player and an asshole getting a Pomeranian. It was Zach's idea.

I love him. I really do and I'd kill for him if it ever came to it. 

Zach and I continued school until both of graduated. 

After high school ended Zach went to college on a football scholarship and I rejoined my gang but instead of being the beta I was the alpha.

Zach and I slowly drifted apart as more years went by and I felt our mating bond begin to break. By the time Zach graduated college I loved him but I no longer loveddd him.

I fell back into my old cutting habits and I started drinking more and more.

My family tried to help but how do you help someone who doesn't want to be saved?

On the anniversary of Jada's death, I popped too many pills and drank too much and ended up falling asleep and never waking up. 

My gang cried, my family cried, but most of all Zach cried. 

He's the one who told him that they should stick together and he chose college over him.

_____________________________

Okay guys, this is the last chapter of the entire series so be sure to give it some love.

At one point I was planning on continuing this series but I think this is the end. Sorry if it's dark but that's the way I like to end books.

If you read Chapter Thirty Seven before this, just ignore that chapter and act like it never happened.