Chapter Thirty One

Bosko, what a bipolar asshole.

One moment he's letting me run around and offering me breakfast and the next he's smacking me because I made a pun about apples to Mason.

I mentally sigh before sitting down on the ground near the door. 

Mason got smacked too so I don't feel as bad. We got time out with makes me feel like a goddamn six year old.

I don't even regret it, it was a funny ass pun.

I look down at the stack of newspapers near me and I raise my eye brow. Why does he have a few newspapers from almost ten years ago?

I shake the thought out of my mind and I look over at Mason who's looking at me trying not to laugh.

So far I like Mason the most out of everyone. He's the only one who isn't distant. Zayla and Drake stay away like I have some kind of disease. It's quite annoying.

I smile at him before turning away and mentally sighing. I hate it here, I wanna go home. No, that's not true I just don't want to be here...

I bang my head against the wall hard multiple times before Bosko runs over and pulls me away from the wall. I reach up when I feel something begin dripping down my face.

I wince touching the cut above my eye. I didn't know I hit my head that hard.

"Stupid boy. You're bleeding." He says sighing touching above my eyebrow before grabbing my arm, "Come on lets go get you a band-aid."

I shake my head and I pull out of his grip, "Don't touch me."

Out of the corner of my eye I see Mason, Zayla, and Drake all looking at me with the same look. Fear. I'm use to that look. 

It's the look Zeke gave me right before I killed him. 

It's the look I got when I walked down the halls of my first high school. That's the only reason I stayed in high school for so long, I like having people afraid of me.

It keeps them away from me. When ever people get close me they get hurt, just look at what happened to Jada. 

I get smacked hard which sends me back to reality. 

I clench my fist to keep from doing something that I would definitely regret at some point. I take a deep breathe before looking up at Bosko.

I begin giggling like an insane person. 

Maybe if he thinks I'm insane he'll let me go or even kill me. Either way I don't care.

"Strike two Jasper. Go to your room, you're not having diner tonight." He says standing up.

I stand up after him and I walk into the bedroom before walking over and sitting down on my bed. I hate feeling helpless.

I pull up my pant leg and I pull on the anklet which sends pain through out my entire body. I yank on it some more but all it does is hurt me.

I pull my knees up to my chest and I begin sobbing. I should have never when to the mall that one day. I was happy without my mate, why did I have to meet my stupid mate?

I bet Zach isn't even looking for me.

"Hey are you okay Jasper?" Zayla asks walking into the room.

I nod, "Yup. This is all part of my plan."

No it's not. I just like seeing her eyes light up with happiness.

She smiles and runs over, "Are we gonna be free soon?!"

I shrug, "If my plan works. Yeah."

Her smile grows even bigger, "Oh my god you have to tell me everything!!"

I mentally sigh, what a bunch of bipolar people.

So I sit there for the next ten minutes telling her my plan.