Chapter Twenty Two

You know, I hate parties but then again I like them but honestly I mostly hate them. I don't know how tonight's gonna play out because I've already been attacked in that forest park and I can't risk getting attacked again because I'll have to shift and if Jada is there I'll have to bite her and I don't want to do that. Most girls who are bitten don't survive.

I shake the thoughts out of my mind and I brush my hair before blow drying it. Sure its gonna be really dark out but I still have to look good. 

Crap in my mind that sounds pretty gay.

I walk back into my room and I reach under my bed and I grab my low top black and white converse. I pull them on and I grab my phone off of my nightstand before exiting my room.

I take a deep breathe and I lean against the wall waiting for Jada to get out of the bathroom. We cuddled on the couch all day watching movies until it was time to go to the party so at the moment we are getting ready.

After waiting for her for five minutes I get bored so I walk into the kitchen and I pull a bag of Cheetos out. I munch on them until Jada walks out of the room wearing light grey booty shorts and a tight black tank top. You can see her neon green bra from the back and all the stings of her bra are intertwined. She's wearing black hamburger Vans.

Her outfit is really cute today. I mean her outfits are cute everyday but today she just looks extra good.

Her hair is straightened out and its pulled to the left side.

I'm wearing the same thing I put on this morning. Jada and I don't need to wear sweaters because the coldest its gonna be tonight is sixty degrees. 

"Wanna walk?" She asks shoving her phone in her shirt and into her bra.

I nod, "The exercise is good for us."

She smiles and she grabs a hold of my hand lightly, "Sounds good."

We walk out of the house and down the street towards the forest park.

As we get close and closer to the forest park the louder it becomes. We aren't even close to the river and there's already people everywhere.

Some are making out, some are drinking, and some are even playing tag. I understand the first two but the last one? Who knew people played tag in high school.

Jada pulls me through the forest and to a group of people standing near the river drinking. That girl I was talking to at lunch is standing in that group of people. There's like four other people standing in the group but I can't really see them very well.

The girl at lunch with neon pink hair splits Jada and me up and drags me aside.

I give Jada a weird look that she probably didn't see as I get dragged away from her.

The girl I think her name is Alley basically slams me against a tree, "Are you dating my bestfriend?"

I shrug, "I don't know. I think."

Alley sighs, "If you hurt her I'll kill you and I'll hide your body right here."

I try to hold back the urge to ask why Brad isn't dead but I guess I loss to the urges because it pops out of my mouth.

"Bitch Brad didn't do anything wrong to her. They just drifted apart." She says pushing me away before walking away in the opposite direction of the Jada went.

I shake my head before walking over to where Jada is leaning up against the tree. I pour a drink out of the keg that's sitting by the river and I begin talking to Jada and her friends.