Chapter Seven

Its been almost five minutes since we climbed into his purple Corvette and I feel like the cheapest person in the world. He definitely has money because this car doesn't look or feel cheap at all. Why would he risk getting his car stolen for that girl he was seeing?

"How did you hurt your wrist?" He asks not taking his eyes off of the road.

"I punch a wall." I say biting my bottom lip, "Twice."

He glances over at me, "Are you a violent person?"

I shake my head, "Not really. I was just kinda angry."

That's a lie, I am a very violent person. I love seeing someone bleed.

I don't know why but I feel the need to say anything to please him.

"Seeing that I'm giving you a ride to the hospital I guess you should tell me your name."

"Sorry its uh Jasper." 

He glances over smiling, "I'm Zachariah but you can call me Zach."

"Okayyy Zach."

He pulls into the emergency room parking lot and I get out. 

"Want me to come in with you because I could give you a ride home after this gets figured out."

I shake my head, "Its fine I don't want to take any more of your time up."

He shrugs, "I have nothing better to do so I'll come in with you."

I mentally smile, yay he wants to be near me!!!! 

I mentally smack myself, shut up Jasper you don't like Zach.

I sigh looking down at my wrist, "Man my wrist hurts."

Zach laughs, "Well kids that's why you don't punch walls."

I raise my eyebrow so he laughs, "Its something I like saying."

He pulls open the door to the emergency room and we walk in. People glance over probably because Zach and I don't look like the kind of people that would walk into an emergency room together.

Its almost an hour and a half later we walking back out of the emergency room. I ended up getting a wrap and a splint for my wrist. Nothing is broken but I should keep from using it for awhile.

I climb into Zach's car and I close the door. The nurse asked if Zach and I were mates. I know Zach is a wolf but he's definitely not my mate.

Zach climbs in the car and starts it without even glancing at me. Crap did I do something wrong?

The whole car ride home was awkward and quiet. He barley even looked at me. 

I climb out of his car and I turn around, "Thanks for driving me Zach."

He smiles and rolls the window up before driving away. Seriously! What did I do wrong!? I groan and walk inside