Chapter Fifteen

Almost an hour before Jada's school ends I climb out of bed and I make my way out of the house. I'm gonna be all cute and stuff.

I look around and I sigh. As bad as this sounds, this place is so boring. All I have to do here is watch Netflix.

I look around for something to do in the up coming days but all I can come up with is a bowling alley and a small mall.

I groan and make my way onto the high school campus. I wondered around for a bit so there is still a bit of time until she gets out, great I get to look creepy. I sigh and sit down against the fence and I begin thinking about random things.

You know I haven't smelt many wolves in this area. 

I sigh lightly when I see a group of jocks walking towards me. They remind me of Zach. 

"Who are you?"

I look up at them, "I'm Jasper, who are you guys?"

"Doesn't matter." One of the bigger guys says. He is pretty muscular and he has dark brown hair and brown eyes, "Are you dating Jada?"

I shrug, "What if I am?"

"She's my ex. So stay away from her." He says cracking his knuckles.

I use the fence to stand up, "And if I don't?"

"I'll beat your ass." He says stepping forward.

"Okay." I say as the bell rings and kids start pilling out.

"Don't be a cocky little shit." One of the guys next to the guy with brown hair says. He has light brown hair and blue eyes.

"Hm nah. I like being a cocky little shit." I say running my hand through my hair.

"That's the kinda behavior that sends people in the hospital." One of the other jocks says fixing his stereotypical football jacket that they're all wearing.

I go say something cocky and sarcastic but Jada steps in front of us so I turn and I begin speaking with her instead.

"You came and got me?" She asks smiling, "Aww that's so nice."

"Like I said, I'm a gentlemen."

She giggles and grabs my hand. Ignoring the jocks we begin to walk away when one of the jocks shoves me so I quickly turn around.

"Touch me again and we're gonna have a problem." I say letting go of Jada's hand. 

The brown hair sighs, "We already have a problem."

He starts to get super close so Jada walks over and stands between us, "Lets just go Jasper."

I take a deep breath and I take her hand in we go to walk off. 

"Yeah let that little bitch save you!" 

I take a deep breath before ripping my splint off my arm and punching the jock in the face. The jock falls to the ground clenching his face. The rest of the jocks and people standing around looked just as fazed as the jock was.

Crap that wasn't a good idea. My wrist hurts so bad. Oh my god, why was that a good idea!

I turn to Jada thinking she's mad at me but all I see on her face is happiness. She grabs my hand and we begin running, I don't think we knew where we were going honestly.

I almost laugh thinking about it, I've already made a bunch of enemies and I haven't really been to school yet. School, Zach wanted me to come to school. Wait shut up about Zach already you left him.

I don't know what I felt that day but I'm not gay! Zach just made me feel that way because I was scared. Yeah scared. That's what I was feeling. 

I sigh, maybe Zach is my mate but I don't plan on ever seeing him again so it doesn't matter.

Jada pulls me into a diner and we sit down out of breath.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to punch your ex." I say running my hand through my hair.

She shakes her head, "No don't be. Kyle is a jerk and no one stands up for me. Except you, you stood up for me even if it meant getting in trouble or getting your butt beat."

I mentally smile, Jada makes me happy but I feel empty inside.