Chapter Nine

I just keep walking. I don't particularly care where I'm going. I take chances like walking in the middle of the street on busy roads. I just feel so empty but so full at the same time. I kinda just want to punch someone. 

I cross the street and I sigh as I look around. I don't know where I am anymore. If I'm gonna be honest I might not even be in the same state.

I sigh and I sit down against a brick wall in an alley and I pull my phone out. Of course it had to be dead.

I get pissed and I chuck my phone at the brick wall on the opposite side of the alley. It shatters to pieces and falls to the ground near me. 

I groan loudly, why did I do that? God I just broke my expensive ass phone, I'm in a place I don't know, I'm pretty tired, and my wrist hurts like a bitch.

"Are you okay?" I turn to see a really pretty girl with thin light blonde hair that falls down to about her mid back, light blue eyes, and adorable dimples. Aw she also has a cute southern accent and she looks to be probably sixteen or seventeen. Too bad she's not a wolf.

"Yeah I just don't know where I am." I say standing up.

She smiles, "You're currently in Kansas."

I sigh, "That explains why I'm so tired." 

She raises her eyebrow, "Did you walk here?"

I nod, "Yup and I just smashed my phone to pieces."

She giggles, "I saw that."

I almost giggle, her giggle is the cutest thing I've ever heard in my life.

"Sorry about that, I hope I didn't scare you." 

She shakes her head, "Nooo I'm use to the whole violence thing."

I don't really know what to say to her so I laugh, "I'm Jasper, Its a pleasure to meet you."

She blushes, "I'm Jada."

God she's adorable.

"That's a beautiful name Jada."

She's basically a tomato at this point, she's that red.

"Thank you so much!" She says smiling.

"I would give you my number butttt." I point at my shattered phone on the ground.

She giggles, "You're really funny."

I shake my head, "I'd like to think so."

"I'm guessing you don't live near here." She says looking around.

I shake my head, "Nope not even by long shot."

"You can sleep at my place tonight if you want too."

I smile, "You know you shouldn't bring home strangers that you met in alley's the night that you meet them."

"Oh I just thought you needed a place to sleep..." She looks down, "I didn't mean to offend you in anyway!"

"Oh no you didn't I just don't want you to get hurt by anyone you take home." Crap I always mess up everything with everyone, "I just...I didn't know how to respond."

She giggles and grabs my good hand, "Well I'm taking you home and tomorrow we'll get you back home."

Almost ten minutes later I'm curled up on her couch trying my best not to fall asleep by my eyelids soon close and I get sent to the land of nightmares.