Chapter Two

After drinking for a bit I stand up and I exit the building, I need to go for a run. Its about two in the morning so I decide to just run around the city. I go into an alley and I pull off my skinny jeans and my black sweater before shifting. I know that technically its against wolves law to be seen by a human but I still take the risk. I mean because why not?

If a human sees me I can just kill them or shift them.

I shake the thoughts out of my mind and I begin running around the city. I stay in the shadows and the back roads so no cameras or humans can see me.

l make my way back to the alley and I shift back before changing back into my clothes. I slide down the side of the wall and I set my head on my knees. 

All the wolves I've ever met say they love being a wolf but not me. I hate being a wolf, I just wish I was normal. I don't have connections with normal girls. People say its because I haven't found my mate yet. Whatever who cares about mates anyways? Well I don't, that's for sure.

I stand up and I walk out of the alley. I'm a bit tipsy so I should go home before I decide to get drunk. I sigh and I begin walking down the street. Its like five in the morning at this point and I don't think the pack is doing anything today. 

I'm the beta so I should probably be there all day but screw them. I pull open the door to my apartment and I begin walking up the stairs. 

Life sucks. The only way I feel happy is when I hurt someone. 

I unlock my apartment door and I walk in. I turn around and I close the door before locking it.

Maybe I should ask my grandpa about a way to no longer be a wolf.

I walk over and I fall down on my couch. 

I don't know why my head is going to dark places. I don't really know anything at this point. I'm just so mad or am I?

I sigh and I lie down.

I get these thoughts sometimes. They usually go away after awhile. I close my eyes and I wait for sleep to engulf me.