Chapter Fourteen

Jada pulls away and begins blushing, "I'm sorry..."

I step forward and peck her lips before stepping back, "Don't be."

She smiles before interlocking her hand with mine. She opens the door and we walk out. I don't know if I'm helping her or she's helping me.

I wish my wrist didn't hurt because if it didn't I would be all cute and I would pick her up in my arms and I would swing her around. It would be all romantic.

"Did you hear me?" She asks turning her head to me.

"Nope."

She giggles, "I asked how old your were."

"Sixteen." I say examining her face. 

"Oh I'm seventeen, well actually I just turned seventeen." She says looking both ways before dragging me across the street and to a large school with lots of teens standing around.

"So we'd be in the same grade." I say looking around at the people looking at me.

She nods, "Yeah the teachers here are pretty cool."

"I bet."

We just walk through the courtyard waving our interlocked hands back and forth.

Girls and boys glance over whispering so I just turn and glance at them back.

I let go of Jada and I open the door for her so she walks in with me following her.

She turns around smiling, "Welp this is where we depart. Bye Jasper."

"Bye Jada." I say nibbling on my lip.

She walks off down the hall and up some stairs. I look around for a but before finding the office.

Almost two hours later I was officially a student at this school. Who knew signing up for school would be so annoying. 

I sigh, thats two hours of my life I could have spent doing other things.

"See you on Monday!" The lady in the registration office screams when I walk out of the door about two feet away from her desk.

I turn and smile at her before exiting the office ans exiting the school. That was fun.

I begin walking down the street towards Jada's house. I need to go for a run. I really didn't think this through, I don't know anywhere to run and its the middle of the day.

I shake my head and I sit down against the wall in the alley where I met Jada. I pull out my phone and I dial my mom's number and I wake for her to answer.

"What do you want Jasper?"

"Uh hey mom I have a question."

A guy across the street glances over.

"Yes you can move back home." My mom says sighing.

"No that's not the question. I wanted to know why I have feelings for a girl. A human girl."

"Hm don't know, I'll go get your grandpa." I hear her walking down the stairs, "Kale. Here. Jasper has a question for you."

My grandpa begins talking, "Whats the question Jasper?"

"Is it possible for me to have feelings for a human girl?" I ask looking over at my shattered phone on the ground.

"I don't think I've ever heard of it happening, why?"

I sigh, "I have feelings for a human girl."

"You sureeee she's human?"

I sigh, "Hundred percent sure."

"Huh weird. I'll call you later." My grandpa says before hanging up on me.

I roll my eyes and I shove my phone in my pocket before standing up and walking back home.

I actually think I'm falling in love with a human. I'm falling in love with Jada.