Chapter Twenty One

I wake up some what energized but yet still extremely exhausted. I sit up lightly, Jada is still sleeping. She looks really peaceful so I turn so I'm out of her grip and I crawl out of slowly. I then proceed to tip toe out of the room and into my bathroom.

I examine my neck in the mirror and I sigh. You could only see the red teeth marks if you looked for them but other then that I look like I always do.

I wish I had healing powers like other wolves. My grandma has healing powers but she scars. I would even take that.

I quietly shut the bathroom door and I turn the shower on. The warm water begins falling down into the white bath under it. I quickly strip and I hop in. 

I don't know why but when I'm showering, my mind always wonders. During this shower all I can think about is almost dying last night and my anxiety attack. 

My family is plagued with bad run ins with other wolves. My mom has even told me about some wolf named Chris that kidnapped both my mom and grandma.

I shake the thoughts out of my mind and I shampoo and condition my hair twice. I smelt of dirt and trees. 

I climb out of the shower and I dry myself before wrapping the towel around my waist and exiting the room and walking over to the closet.

Jada is still sleeping so I quietly pull my clothes of the hangers and I set them on the ground in front of me. I put the hangers back in the closet and I grab my clothes off the ground before making my way back into the bathroom.

I pull on the white tank top with rainbow paint splatter and some black skinny jeans with distressed holes near the near pockets. 

I brush my hair and my teeth before making it back into my room. I get down on my knees and I pull a piece of hair out of her face and I tuck it behind her ear, "Come on Jada wakie wakie."

She groans, "What time is it?"

"Six." I say clicking my phone on.

Zach has non-stopped called and texted all night. I send him a quick text telling him I'm alright before standing up.

"What would you like for breakfast?" I ask rubbing my arm.

It felt better after I took a shower so I'm leaving it off.

She sits up and she shrugs.

I nod and I leave the room. Waffles it is.

I pull the already made waffle mix out and the waffle maker. An amazing idea comes to mind so I look around in the cabinets for awhile before I find what I'm looking for. Food coloring.

Almost twenty minutes later Jada comes out wearing the same outfit she went to sleep in, basketball shorts and a light baggy neon pink tank top.

"You know we don't have school today right?" She asks sitting down on the couch.

I shrug, "Nope but I made waffles."

She smiles and curls up on the couch, "They smell good."

Almost forty minutes later we are done eating and we are cuddling on the couch talking about random stuff. One thing I've noticed is that she doesn't like talking about her past.

"We should go to a party tonight." She says which kinda shocks me, "There's one tonight down by the river in the forest I showed you."

Thinking back to last night I'm quick to say no.

Her face quickly saddens, "Oh that's fine I guess I didn't want to go anyway."

I mentally groan, "No! Haha I meant to say yes! I really want to go to a party with you I just didn't peg you as  party kinda girl."

She smiles, "I love to party!"