Chapter Twenty Nine

After lying in the ground in a fetal position for almost an hour and a half Bosko pulls me up and tells me to breathe. I take a deep breathe and I calm my heart beat down. 

"Are you okay?" Bosko asks taking a step back.

I nod, "Yeah sorry, I get random panic attacks and anxiety attacks."

Bosko nods, "It's fine son just get in the house and get some rest."

I nod and I turn around.

Bosko sighs, "Zayla sweetie show Jasper his bed."

She nods and she motions for me to follow her. I take a deep breathe before making my way up the steps and inside.

She grabs my hand softly before opening a brown door near the back of the house. We both step in the room and I raise my eyebrow.

There's six thin long beds pushed up against the walls of the room. It's not that I find those weird, I find this room weird. It's made of concrete.

"That's your bed." She says pointing to one of the beds pushed up against the wall in the far right corner of the room next to a brown dresser.

I sigh as I walk over and I sit down on the bed. It's not very comfortable.

"Are you okay? If you don't mind me asking." Zayla asks sitting down on one of the beds closest to mine.

I shrug, "Yeah when I was younger I use to have horrible anxiety attacks so I'm use to them by now at this point."

Her eyes soften and she seems to relax, "I'm sorry that you we're put into this predicament. I'm guessing you were kidnapped too."

I nod, "How long ago were you kidnapped?"

She sighs, "About six years ago but I've only been with Bosko for about nine months. The last guy that had me sold me to Bosko for pretty cheap."

"Damn that's horrible." I say leaning against the wall, "I already have a plan to escape though."

Her eyes light up, "Really?"

I nod, "I just have to wait a bit to do it. Just know that you're the first person on my list who I'm help escape."

She smiles and stands up, "I have to go do some chores so you get some rest."

I nod and I lie down on the brick bed.

"Bye Jasper." She says closing the door behind her.

As soon as I fall asleep I'm out cold. Every hour or so I wake up in my own sweat breathing heavy, Jada's death won't leave my mind.

__________________

Sorry about the short update.